Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question with Energy Conversion

Vexagohn

Question

Ok so.. 

How does energy conversion work? I mean for now, I know that it adds 50% power strength to channeled abilities when picking up energy orbs.

My main question is, whenever I pick up a orb, the energy conversion buff comes up on the top where the buffs are placed. But at some time, it disappears?

Does it still stay there when it disappears? Is it time limited? What D:

4 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, Vexagohn said:

Oh.. well that's too bad which means I can't cast another ability while on a channeled ability since it will disappear :/

For channeled abilities, only the Power Str at time of cast is relevant. Once the ability is on, you can do whatever you want and the damage will stay the same.

Example: Ember with Intensify and Energy Conversion.

1) You cast 4 without Energy Orb: 130% Str for whole duration your 4 is on. You pickup an Energy Orb afterwards, buff icon appears, but ult wil still do 130%.

2) You pickup an Energy Orb, the buff icon appears, you cast 4, buff icon disappears (because you used it to cast 4): 180% Str for whole duration your 4 is on. You then pick up another Energy Orb, the buff icon appears again, you can cast 2 for example with 180% Str and the icon will disappear again.