Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gief Me That Mod!

Banelight

Ok, so I have ovwe 200 hours of warframe on the raptr clock, more on steam....and I have yet to find that one elusive mod I REALLY need.......FLOW!

I have almost cleared every mission on all planets, nd still no drop>? Did I piss off the RNG gods or something? My friends playing have waaya less and have had multiple drops! :(

Can anybody tell me where there may be a better chance for this mod to drop? I have basically every other mod in the game, even a bunch of the new ones....only missing one of the latest artifacts (i think)

But still no flow! Its become the clan joke whenever we run and see mods drops! All the comments about Flowing rivers, flowing power etc etc!  ;D lol

Need that mod! Any help would be appreciated!

Or Dev can just implemet trading!!!! :P

Flow is a "-" polarized mod, so you have a better chance to get it from corpus.

I would propose to do some mobile defense missions of corpus with enemies higher than level 20 (they have the best drop tables).

So go for Baal on europa.

I need Hell's Chamber (never farmed for) and Flow. 80 hours played. My friend got it in the first 30 minutes of the game. But I've gotten Frost, Ash, and Ember all within 5 runs, and all the materials to build them within 10, so sometimes you just have that one mod you won't be so lucky on... Flow is also that one mod for me.

Edit: Some of the other rare mods I'm not quite going for, so I'm not saying I've gotten every one of them.

Edited by ShadesofWhites

Just buy the mod packs in Market, I got like 4 Flows and other wonderful mods by just spending within 500 Platinum. Unless you don't want to pay for it, then good luck farming. =D

Tbh,I wouldn´t recommend to use plat for a specific mod.

I got some nice mods,though(multishots and stuff),but too many like Silence or Handspring.

try running a void raid mission. i get at least 2 rares per run there, from the loot rooms. if you only have one key, alt f4 when you're at the extraction point, and try using that key again.

i don't know why, but i don't get to loot rooms in an exterminate void mission.

i got some of my flows there.

Edited by Busok

Lol,

I have run many void missions already, got most of my rae newer mods there. I have looted the treasure rooms, and timed treasure rooms a few times already.

Done many defense missions, still have about 8 Lvl 1 voide keys and aboput 12 T2 keys, and 2 T3 keys left...so voids have not been so lucky for me either.

Guess RNG gods just dont like me lol!

It's a rare mod, you just need luck. Lots of it.

Indeed......you have some for me? :P

I dunno...I have had a few really nice drops, lucky drops, with some firsts for our clan. Its just that my luck seems to be all "flowed" out when it comes to this mod!

Tbh,I wouldn´t recommend to use plat for a specific mod.

I got some nice mods,though(multishots and stuff),but too many like Silence or Handspring.

This comment inspired me to drop 90 platinum just now on a Dragon pack because I was frustrated that I couldn't find a barrel diffusion. I knew the odds were so stacked against me it was a waste of money, but furstration won out.

My two rares from the pack were Flow and Barrel Diffusion.

I kid you not.

This comment inspired me to drop 90 platinum just now on a Dragon pack because I was frustrated that I couldn't find a barrel diffusion. I knew the odds were so stacked against me it was a waste of money, but furstration won out.

My two rares from the pack were Flow and Barrel Diffusion.

I kid you not.

grats!

Yes I grow tired of farming mods, done 400+ waves in Ceres defense and still have yet to get handspring :(  And don't get me started on how many void runs I have done trying to get all the new mods... no luck yet.

Ok, so I have ovwe 200 hours of warframe on the raptr clock, more on steam....and I have yet to find that one elusive mod I REALLY need.......FLOW!

I have almost cleared every mission on all planets, nd still no drop>? Did I &!$$ off the RNG gods or something? My friends playing have waaya less and have had multiple drops! :(

Can anybody tell me where there may be a better chance for this mod to drop? I have basically every other mod in the game, even a bunch of the new ones....only missing one of the latest artifacts (i think)

But still no flow! Its become the clan joke whenever we run and see mods drops! All the comments about Flowing rivers, flowing power etc etc!  ;D lol

Need that mod! Any help would be appreciated!

Or Dev can just implemet trading!!!! :P

I think I have 3 Flow cards