Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Status kong

(XBOX)AntiCaesar

Question

10 answers to this question

Grineer:

Corrosive is great against anything Grineer if you're going mono-element, because it's powerful against Ferrite Armor and its status effect reduces armor by 25%, and stacks. If you want two elemental combos, then Viral plus Radiation hits both Cloned Flesh and Alloy Armor pretty hard, an Radiation confuses enemies into firing on anything in range, including allies.

For one-and-a-half combos, you can go Corrosive+Cold to deal slightly better damage against Alloy Armor and have a bit of CC from Cold's slow, or you can go Corrosive+Heat to deal slightly increased damage to the flesh once the armor has been stripped, or you can go Radiation+Toxin to have good CC and some nice DPS since Toxin and its stacking DoT effect deal slightly increased damage to Ferrite Armor.

Corpus:

Magnetic wipes shields, but generally once it does so it ceases being useful since shields don't normally regenerate. Toxin damage bypasses shields entirely, so Gas is definitely an option. For dual-combos, then, Gas+Magnetic is a good one.

For one-and-a-half combos, Electricity's stun is a nice complement to Gas's AoE Toxin proc, as is the slow and bonus shield damage granted by Cold, and raw Toxin is of course great paired with Magnetic since you'd again be dealing damage to health and shields simultaneously. Magnetic+Heat is an option, I guess, but trying to use Radiation against the robotics that it's super-effective against is hardly worth it, since shields hugely resist it and the combination locks you out of Magnetic. Viral's proc bypasses shields, and it does increased damage to Flesh, but not as much as it does to Cloned Flesh, and it leaves you with either Electric or Heat.

Infested:

If your favorite combo is Viral and Heat, then this is where you'll have trouble. Infested have high resistances to Viral, though the light Infested do take extra damage from Heat. The heavy Infested take highly increased damage from Corrosive, but also slightly increased damage from Blast, which has a more useful proc considering the faction is almost purely melee. Toxin is still okay here, but I think Heat might be better, so it's either Blast+Toxin or Corrosive+Heat. Gas deals hugely increased damage to light Infested, but leaves you with Cold and Electric, neither of which are particularly useful except as CC.

The overall best double combo against Infested is Corrosive+Blast, since you have nice CC for the rabble and very heavy damage against the specials.

Sentients: These guys adapt 75% resistance to whatever's dealt them the most damage when their health reaches certain thresholds, and they can do it 4 times, and share their resistance with other nearby Sentients. Give each weapon in your loadout a different element.

Of course, the only way to take advantage of every weakness a given faction has is to give each of your chosen weapons a different element anyway.

I´m not sure if you mean best status to kill enemies across factions faster or just best status in general.

I would say slash and viral status are the best all around because they will go directly into enemies health if you plan to kill things with high status across factions.

Radiation and Viral if status is meant  for general gameplay and support. My support ignis is rad and viral. I turn the enemies against each other with half of their health. This helps my team A LOT.

Remember we are discussing status and not damage across factions.

5 hours ago, (XB1)AntiCaesar said:

Rad and viral, well I'd need to change my amazing build on my Braton Prime. 

It has Max Serration, R8 Heavy Cal, Split Chamber, Ammo mutation, and the dual stat mods that give off viral and heat. The Ammo mutation probably isn't necessary but my Braton doesn't have good ammo efficiency. 

If we're talking about the braton prime here, i suggest you stay with your build, but replace heat with fanged fusillade. If you don't have it, go towards fire rate.

Still, tigris prime does the job (bleeding an enemy to death) much faster.

On 10/12/2016 at 4:33 AM, mikami666134 said:

If we're talking about the braton prime here, i suggest you stay with your build, but replace heat with fanged fusillade. If you don't have it, go towards fire rate.

Still, tigris prime does the job (bleeding an enemy to death) much faster.

The heat mod's gonna do more damage especially since the braton prime isn't mainy slash. For the braton, go for all 4 status mods.

4 hours ago, (PS4)joshw1400 said:

The heat mod's gonna do more damage especially since the braton prime isn't mainy slash. For the braton, go for all 4 status mods.

Its 60% of total. The point of fanged fusillade is increasing the slash percentage which would make the enemy bleed more. We all know how op bleeding is.

15 hours ago, mikami666134 said:

Its 60% of total. The point of fanged fusillade is increasing the slash percentage which would make the enemy bleed more. We all know how op bleeding is.

With status you're gonna make more bleed procs. Especially since it's mainly slash. Fanged Fussilade may help, but it only helps if the slash on it is 75% more than the puncture and impact damage.