Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What would you do if someone used their clan to attack you outside of warframe?

Alineah

There's this person I have been friends with, I wont say who, and I won't say what clan he runs, but he's been using his members to attack me lately, he thinks that me or the people in my humble discord server has been adding dislikes to his videos, however, regardless of who it is, he blames me for it and he ends up sending his clan members to spam and dislike my videos. I tried talking to him, but he's very narcissistic and yet convinces himself that someone in my group even bothered to dislike a video of his, none of us even talk about him anymore, however no matter how much i try to distance myself from this person, he keeps coming back to me just to do hit and runs like, talking smack and hitting the block button. I can't even have a proper conversation with him because he believes too much into the things he fabricates himself.

12 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

sounds like a f up person to me 

can't you just take a break from all of this for like a month? do something new or find another way to talk to your friends? maybe he'll just let go 

supposedly he was letting it go, or so he claims, but the he comes back and uses his clan to attack my youtube channel, he thinks i was the one who added like uhh, idk 4 dislikes to a video of his? i get 6 dislikes on average on my own videos, then again my videos also get a lot more views but that's beyond the point. My only other option is to change my youtube identity and start fresh, but I don't want to do that :/

33 minutes ago, Alineah said:

supposedly he was letting it go, or so he claims, but the he comes back and uses his clan to attack my youtube channel, he thinks i was the one who added like uhh, idk 4 dislikes to a video of his? i get 6 dislikes on average on my own videos, then again my videos also get a lot more views but that's beyond the point. My only other option is to change my youtube identity and start fresh, but I don't want to do that :/

just take a break from YT for a while then. make a vid to your subs that due to persona reasons, you won't do vids for a month or so, they'll understand 

1 hour ago, Alineah said:

1 hour ago, GinKenshin said:

just take a break from YT for a while then. make a vid to your subs that due to persona reasons, you won't do vids for a month or so, they'll understand 

If Mogamu and somebody else i watch can take a 1-2 month hiatus  on youtube and still will be up and running smoothly i bet you can do it as well if they do comment i would ban them from the channel after if things are getting a bit too stressful here's this playlist of relaxing music i made to hopefully remedy it a bit 

Edited by (XB1)falconpwnch0234

1 hour ago, GinKenshin said:

52 minutes ago, (XB1)falconpwnch0234 said:

If Mogamu and somebody else i watch can take a 1-2 month hiatus  on youtube and still will be up and running smoothly i bet you can do it as well if they do comment i would ban them from the channel after if things are getting a bit too stressful here's this playlist of relaxing music i made to hopefully remedy it a bit 

thanks but I don't think it will work, i have already been on multiple hiatuses without notice that last a month or two, also he doesn't always do this but that won't be enough for him to forget me, whenever something bad happens he happens to just look for me at that time and blame me for it. 

reality distortion.

I watched steve jobs the movie, it was awesome. Same thing. Steve jobs was pissed at a guy for nearly 20 years because he thought the guy had intentionally screwed him out of being on the cover of time magazine, when really, time magazine was never considering him.

So to copy that situation and rip off the movie, you need to tell your side of the story to someone close to them that they will listen to....(i guess)...

That or just do something else that might make more sense

On 10/12/2016 at 1:08 AM, Alineah said:

thanks but I don't think it will work, i have already been on multiple hiatuses without notice that last a month or two, also he doesn't always do this but that won't be enough for him to forget me, whenever something bad happens he happens to just look for me at that time and blame me for it. 

Are you secretly president Obama?