Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicates' weapons' effect

kyori

Question

6 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, kasalaba said:

I believe there is no connection between the weapons and the syndicate status. I have the new sancti magistar and it works fine while the syndicate hates me to the max. And thats why they are tradable.

Exactly the same for me. Absolutely no worries for that. I even killed a Sancti Platoon with their own Magistar and Tigris, quit fun.

11 minutes ago, (PS4)Phoenix32778 said:

Just a question - someone had said that the melee weapons dont do the proc -burst AOE so What do they do? OR was the person just running his mouth to get people on console to feel like its all been a waste of time waiting for these?

ARBITERS OF HEXIS
Telos Boltace - Push the limits of Tenno lethality with violent spinning attacks that damage all enemies in range. Increased mobility when equipped in melee mode. (Weapon Bonus by TunaMayo) 

CEPHALON SUDA
Synoid Heliocor - This intelligent hammer takes an enemy killed by a channeled attack and recomposes them as an ally if their Codex entry is complete. Any fatal strike with this weapon also performs a codex scan. (Weapon Bonus by Design Council collaboration) 

NEW LOKA
Sancti Magistar - Each charged attack turns the enemy’s pain into a healing pulse that washes over allies. Also, creates resistance to status effects when held. (Weapon Bonus by (PS4)Sreza and Design Council collaboration) 

PERRIN SEQUENCE
Secura Lecta - Whip the enemy out of their ill-gotten gains; double credit drops on kills. (Weapon Bonus by Oranji) 

RED VEIL
Rakta Dark Dagger - Infiltrate undetected; reduced visibility when held. Then strike with confidence; hits to irradiated targets restores shields and creates overshields. (Weapon Bonus by Design Council collaboration) 

STEEL MERIDIAN
Vaykor Sydon - Justice blinds. Each blocked hit charges a Radial Blind, when fully charged drop block to unleash it. (Weapon Bonus by Tourach and taiiat)

They don't do Syndicate bursts, they have special passives, listed above.

Edited by secret9005