Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Torid build advice needed

Fast_98

Question

So my question is pretty much the title I just built it and am looking for a good build but I had a clan mate suggest putting argon scope/ bladed rounds on it to make it a critical weapon while another said make it into status one. which is better?

6 answers to this question

Okay thx for the advice.

Edit: I just saw a video on YouTube where a person was getting high critical numbers and he said that the cloud procs head shots, was that a bug or does it still do that?

Edited by Fast_98

ntXKQsU.jpg

I use this one. Why?

Gas & cold are pretty good. Gas strikes health & cold will slow enemies in my cloud so really efficient.

Heavy calibur, serration for your dmg; split chamber for multishot; primed fast hand because you don't have a lot of ammo on your magazine and a very long time reload; finally infected clip + malignant force/thermite rounds & rime rounds for elementary (gas & cold) & status chance.

I tried with firestorm and...meh. The difference is limpid so useless IMO.

PS: 6 formas are needed, the last was there to correct a wrong polarity.

Enjoy mate!

Edited by CGs_Knackie

10 hours ago, Fast_98 said:

Okay thx for the advice.

Edit: I just saw a video on YouTube where a person was getting high critical numbers and he said that the cloud procs head shots, was that a bug or does it still do that?

AoE weapons used to guarantee headshots regardless of where it hit, but that bug was fixed a while back, so argon scope will only proc if the projectile hits the head.