Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synficate daily limit

Zyba

Question

I see the wiki says the daily limit from sigils and affinity gain outside syndicate alerts is (mr +1)*1000. What it doesn't say is if that is total or for each syndicate.  I'm suspecting it's total because often times when I switch sigils out I don't gain anything for the new syndicate. But maybe that's void related or something?  Sometimes I get standing from fissures and sometimes not.  Since the wiki doesn't mention this can anyone else confirm?

8 answers to this question

That's a daily cap for all syndicates. So if you were only using, say an Arbiters Sigil, and capped it, you won't be able to get anymore for the other syndicates. Also your extra syndicate could be from Syndicate missions, which give a separate amount from the standing capacity.

You can only be in 3 Syndicates at a time (4 if you don't mind the struggle).

You can in left 3 or right 3, equipping their sigils allows you to gain standing for them, if you gain standing for Loka then you lose standing for Steel since they are enemies.

They daily standing increases per MR, if you are MR 15 then you gain 16k daily standings, and Syndicate total standing increases when you rank up your status to rank 3.

You can buy Syndicate mods and weapons from other players so staying with only 3 is not a bad thing, you can trade/ sell your syndicate mods with other players representing their syndicates.

Void has nothing to do with it. 

1 hour ago, Zyba said:

Sometimes I get standing from fissures and sometimes not.

And are you sure it wasn't left over standing that you thought you already got?

Only three "groups" have their own total standing cap:

• The basic 6 share from 1 total standing cap.
  • Cephalon Simaris
  • and Conclave

13 hours ago, Zyba said:

I see the wiki says the daily limit from sigils and affinity gain outside syndicate alerts is (mr +1)*1000. What it doesn't say is if that is total or for each syndicate.  I'm suspecting it's total because often times when I switch sigils out I don't gain anything for the new syndicate. But maybe that's void related or something?  Sometimes I get standing from fissures and sometimes not.  Since the wiki doesn't mention this can anyone else confirm?

I am MR22. so i am suppose to get daily 23000 points

In fact i sometimes get around 35000 (if i am not too lazy or have the time)

I go to Hydron or Akkad, do the 20 waves and get my 23000 points

Then i do my syndicate missions which will provide an average of 10000 points

Plus the medallions, so i get a total of 35000.

I have noticed (i am not sure if this is right), that when you do the syndicate missions first i can only reach 23000 points

On 16/10/2016 at 7:38 AM, (XB1)Oussii said:

I am MR22. so i am suppose to get daily 23000 points

In fact i sometimes get around 35000 (if i am not too lazy or have the time)

I go to Hydron or Akkad, do the 20 waves and get my 23000 points

Then i do my syndicate missions which will provide an average of 10000 points

Plus the medallions, so i get a total of 35000.

I have noticed (i am not sure if this is right), that when you do the syndicate missions first i can only reach 23000 points

The medallions & syndicates' mission points don't count towards the daily limit. It's written in the wiki.

As in, you can hoard 50 medallions & convert them all in the same day, and it wouldn't count.

Edited by Endiri
forgot to specify which missions