Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Master rank test, location moved???

(PSN)Catalyst_Light

Question

11 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Catalyst_Light said:

Yes there is no rank up option now. Not sure how or where to "submit a ticket" ,, 

Are you sure you can rank up? Sometimes people think they can because the bar is full, but it actually isn't quite there. Look at your player profile, under your MR there should be a sentence that says "next rank in " and a number. If that number is zero, then you can rank up and something else is wrong. But if it's not zero then you need more mastery before you can rank up.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Catalyst_Light said:

There was no practice option it took me right to the test and I did it a few times finally beat it but did not get a change in rank??? So I thought ok go back to my ship and do it from there because the Simaris room must be just for practice now but there is no option to do the test from the ship now, ,,,,,

From what I understand you should be allowed to do this in your ship ,as well as from Simaris's room, normally by clicking on your name and then "rank up".  

If that bar is not flashing and has gone back to "0", but still shows your current rank then it sounds like a bug and probably should either submit a ticket.  Hope this problem gets solved for you!

Edited by Btabc

23 minutes ago, (PS4)Catalyst_Light said:

Not sure how or where to "submit a ticket" ,, 

you do it here: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

if it tells you to login then do that, after you should see "submit a request" beside your username, that's where you make a support ticket and all you have to do is tell them the situation you're currently in. Though it will take like 2 days to like 2 weeks... maybe longer due to them being always having under heavy load of support tickets, also don't make more or else that will just make the process even longer for you to get help. So make one then wait for one of the admins to help you, if they haven't answered your ticket then update it to let them know your problem is still hanging.

forgot to mention that you will get an automated message from the support site once you sent a support ticket but yea you still need to wait for an admin to help you

Edited by NobleParadox96
forgot something important

2 hours ago, (PS4)Catalyst_Light said:

Ah , I am an idiot some days, thanks Azrael. I was way behind on doing my master rank and I just started doing them every day to catch up but I have caught up. Lol thanks for all the fan help

No problem, trust me it happens a lot. A friend of mine recently went through something similar, mistaking an almost-full bar for a full one, which is why I thought to suggest checking.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)wildcats1369my said:

are you bars blinking? that ibdicated you can rank up

2 hours ago, ashrah said:

under u pictures u will see small bar click on it... done^

OP already figured it out. See below:

5 hours ago, (PS4)Catalyst_Light said:

Ah , I am an idiot some days, thanks Azrael. I was way behind on doing my master rank and I just started doing them every day to catch up but I have caught up. Lol thanks for all the fan help