Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will Account Migration from PS4 to PC be available anytime soon?

(PSN)SmileyKitKat

Question

I have played Warframe on the PS4 for about a year, and recently got a new computer and have ultimately stopped using the PS4, and barely play on the PC from all the effort I put into it on the PS4. From what I have heard, the PC to PS4 Migration was possible and opened this summer, and is closed now, but saying that it was not able to be worked the other way round. Is there a way for that to happen, though? I have put in a lot of money into this game, and all of the grinding you have to do. Is there any way for a PS4 to PC Migration?

Thanks in advance.

9 answers to this question

The issue is that as the policies are set up, Sony "owns" your account and not DE so (unlike PC) the devs have no right to take you as a customer of the console away from the platform as otherwise they'll lose money.

Edited by Major_Phantom

7 hours ago, sniperzero112 said:

Does anyone know if you can do it the other way round so your pc profile can be used in ps4?

You used to be able to, but not anymore. It was available for a short time, though this happened a while ago (like a year or two) and haven't been available since. I do hope that after the War Within DE will give players another opportunity to migrate their accounts since some of my friends are keen on moving over to consoles but made too much progress on PC to just abandon.

Edited by (PS4)Probalt