Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trading Prices are Stupid and So is Free Market

(XBOX)ToothlessApollo

Just now, ashrah said:

i mean if 10 ppl selling idk ember p 1000p and someone come and selling it for 500p he... ruin trade a lot...for rest of ppl....who wish to sell same thing

Then one of those 10 needs to buy it and resell for a 500p profit.    Though, I don't see it as ruining.  I see it as those 10 were asking to much or their Embers would be sold, so they are price gouging.

30 minutes ago, _Vortus_ said:

Then one of those 10 needs to buy it and resell for a 500p profit.    Though, I don't see it as ruining.  I see it as those 10 were asking to much or their Embers would be sold, so they are price gouging.

sometimes it is 200.

as a buyer im not even mad. it is actually pretty good.

Edited by (PS4)wildcats1369my

I don't quite see what the point of this post is. Is it to just complain things are too expensive? Or ask DE to try and fix prices to what they want people to pay for stuff? 

Don't know about you but i'd rather not let DE set prices for stuff. I don't feel like paying 275p for a nezha set, or 500p for a volt prime.

It all comes down to if things are too expensive to you, then don't buy them. Nothing in this game is necessary, you do everything in game without prime gear, and mod everything in game reasonably with the mods currently in game. And as for arcanes... they aren't necessities at all. All they do is unlock extra build paths for certain frames or weapons or do small things for playstyle. 

It would be nice if all mods were always available to farm though, i don't see why these are locked in the vault

10 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

someone told me I was a scammer because I bought items and sold bundles or sets for more than I paid, I informed them scamming is stealing or not promising something, and what I was doing was "flipping". He said I was digusting, but too many people don't understand how business works

That someone must be new to how real-life market works or he/she been living under a rock..

6 hours ago, Tricky5hift said:

I'm doing what I want with my stuff and there is nothing you or anyone else can do to stop me >:)

+1

Items that belong to the owner can do what ever he/she wants with it. Other people have no right to tell the owner of that item what to do with it. If you do/did that, you'r trying to monopolize the market, which is bad. You (the people to tell others what to do with the item) are not the regulator or the law of the market.