Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for a Link/Abating Link Trinity Build

(XBOX)freakytiki3

Question

6 answers to this question

FE63754E71B9ACE55D3AFF8BA6C2C4D376A7BE6C

Cast 3 during a Growing Power proc, and you're golden.

If you can't fit Growing Power, you'll either have to up your Blind Rage, or sacrifice a mod slot for Transient and take a slight hit to duration.

Edited by DeltaPhantom

I personally use; Trinity.pngS

Because I don't like spamming EV all the time. But I used to run Blind Rage instead of Intensify, which grants a 95% armor reduction on linked enemies.

I've solo'd pretty much every sortie under the sun with the build above and it works great. :D

Personally, I tend to go for a neutral-ranged, high duration build with no less than 125% strength (making it capable of doubling as a Bless build, which will improve team play) when I'm not solo and not running EV (which is my main).

Don't have any pictures, but the precise numbers aren't as important as taking the idea and making what you're comfortable with.  There really isn't a "best" build, per se, just a lot of builds that people use effectively because the build meshes well with their playstyle.

Have fun and be safe, Tenno.

15 hours ago, Voidforged said:

I personally use; Trinity.pngS

Because I don't like spamming EV all the time. But I used to run Blind Rage instead of Intensify, which grants a 95% armor reduction on linked enemies.

I've solo'd pretty much every sortie under the sun with the build above and it works great. :D

how did you get 307% duration?

50 minutes ago, (XB1)freakytiki3 said:

how did you get 307% duration?

Arcane Aura Helm +25% Duration.

OP:   It requires 223% Power Strength to completely strip armor with Abating Link but it's important to note you may not want to completely strip it (Depending on your Power Range), esp in a group as this will leave two separate damage weaknesses in the map. I would aim between 145% and 185% Power Strength. You can also simply not fully upgrade the mod if you're used to higher Power Strength for EV / Blessing.