Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara hold ability

(PSN)whoistimjones

Question

3 answers to this question

AFAIK there is an option in settings on PC at least (and I'm pretty sure on consoles) to toggle hold to cast vs hold to swap for abilities that use this function. Which is Ivara's Quiver and Vauban's Minelayer. I think it should be under gameplay options.

Edit. It's under control options:

bj1Pcc8.png

This will make it so that you have to hold to change the ability, but can tap to cast like normal.

Edited by Gelkor

12 minutes ago, Gelkor said:

AFAIK there is an option in settings on PC at least (and I'm pretty sure on consoles) to toggle hold to cast vs hold to swap for abilities that use this function. Which is Ivara's Quiver and Vauban's Minelayer. I think it should be under gameplay options.

bj1Pcc8.png

This will make it so that you have to hold to change the ability, but can tap to cast like normal.

OMG
I didnt know about this option :0

TIME TO SPAM BOUNCE !
angry-dance.gif

Edited by lukinu_u

12 hours ago, Gelkor said:

bj1Pcc8.png

Thanks, appreciate it.