The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Separate forums for platforms

(XBOX)Aeries Vendetta

I feel it would be better if there were separated threads for conclave based on the platform. 

Though neither platform is better or worse the dynamics, community, and system requirements I find are drastically different. 

I feel identifying issues based on perspective platforms would be easier and more effective should we have the communities in their own respective threads. 

Developers will be able to see what each platform is experiencing. 

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Aeries Vendetta said:

I feel it would be better if there were separated threads for conclave based on the platform. 

Though neither platform is better or worse the dynamics, community, and system requirements I find are drastically different. 

I feel identifying issues based on perspective platforms would be easier and more effective should we have the communities in their own respective threads. 

I would agree on a console and pc forum 

Just now, Witchydragon said:

Thats players helping players not feedback. 

I would like to maximize efficiency of ideas and thoughts with minimal drown out from multiple platforms fighting for the same spot light. 

Easier to manage the influx of issues and feedback based on platform. 

Just now, (XB1)Aeries Vendetta said:

Thats players helping players not feedback. 

I would like to maximize efficiency of ideas and thoughts with minimal drown out from multiple platforms fighting for the same spot light. 

Easier to manage the influx of issues and feedback based on platform. 

I'm not sure if even this Feedback forum has enough real feedback from any patform to justify keeping it around, let alone splitting it.

11 minutes ago, (XB1)Aeries Vendetta said:

I feel like this would be less helpful than you think.  Plus if pple are having literal technical issues, that'd go to support.   As far as general gameplay issues, I don't think that's super hard to understand in the current system. I'm also not sure there is a huge enough amount of platform specific issues to really warrant separate forums.  The Devs probably would be exactly as responsive (or no responsive) as they are now. 

Well the developers hardly respond at all in my experience. You have to say some crazy crap or put one of their favorites in their place then they only come in to lock the thread. 

(A moderator or a dev will probably moderate me after this comment lol)

In my opinion if the truth ever hurts or makes you uncomfortable it's probably a good indicator that you are jacked up. I showed a post to a bunch of people and they were like "wtf? There are great points in there." 

Edited by (XB1)Aeries Vendetta