Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Focus lenses on AW weaponry

(PSN)Onder6099

Question

7 answers to this question

1 minute ago, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

Any1 put Focus lenses on any Archwing weapons? Is it worth to do that? Many thanx.

I did, on my weapons and wing. I use it as another way to farm focus. I'll bring Amesha to Salacia offering leveling carries and farm focus while I help people level Archwing gear.

11 minutes ago, Gelkor said:

I did, on my weapons and wing. I use it as another way to farm focus. I'll bring Amesha to Salacia offering leveling carries and farm focus while I help people level Archwing gear.

I have never thought of using Archwing to farm focus. Does convergence sttill spawn in Archwing and if so how much do focus do you usually get per run?

Just now, Hieracon said:

I have never thought of using Archwing to farm focus. Does convergence sttill spawn in Archwing and if so how much do focus do you usually get per run?

It does spawn still. I can get about 6-11k per run without boosters.

1 minute ago, Keiiken said:

When did they start allowing lenses on Archwing? When they first introduced lenses I know it wasn't possible.

I noticed it when they introduced AW movement 2.0 and suddenly made AW gear require gear slots, I'm pretty sure that's when it started.

Edited by Gelkor

45 minutes ago, Gelkor said:

I noticed it when they introduced AW movement 2.0 and suddenly made AW gear require gear slots, I'm pretty sure that's when it started.

I bought lenses for (almost) all my equipment in... February? March? and I remember myself hesitating on whether I should put a lens on Elytron or not. So, it here since February-April at least.