Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

200+ Hours And Some Thoughts......

Cannibul

I've managed to rack up well over 200 hours of gameplay in Warframe.  I'm retired/disabled so I have a lot of time to play. I'm going to give my opinion on some things I've noticed.

1.  Why do many missions turn into a foot race?  If you want to play fast then play solo.  Warframe is a TEAM based game.  I'd love to see the ability to sprint severely limited.  I'm betting that many people don't understand the more enemy you kill the more stuff there is to pick up and the more points you collect.

2.  Leave no man behind.  Some Warframes are slower than others.  Don't leave them behind.

3.  In defense missions it's better for all players if you keep close to the pod.  Makes it easier to pick up the goodies.  On every fifth mission don't kill the last enemy till everyone has had a chance to pick up all the loot.

4.  Please, please, please mark modules.  It takes a second at most.  Helps all the players.

5.  Warframe is a AWESOME game.

Don't worry dude. At higher levels you will get much better teams. Recently I have been placed with only top players in most missions (if available). Last mission met 3 people all rank 7+ and great team-mates. So, suck it in and keep on playing. It gets better :)

1. Truth about this is, most of the time the opposite is true. Many players have reached a point where there is truly nothing left to explore. If it is neat they've seen it. If it is hidden they've found it. Breaking every single crate on a level maybe get you some mats, but people will often choose quick over thorough in online games. 'If you want fast play alone' will never become a common thing. The best way to play slow is to play with friends you know in a private game. 

2. Yep. Good mindset to have.

3. It is not always better. If you can kill the enemies before they can get close enough to fire at the pod you have fairly good odds of winning. 

4. Good mindset to have!

I've managed to rack up well over 200 hours of gameplay in Warframe.  I'm retired/disabled so I have a lot of time to play. I'm going to give my opinion on some things I've noticed.

1.  Why do many missions turn into a foot race?  If you want to play fast then play solo.  Warframe is a TEAM based game.  I'd love to see the ability to sprint severely limited.  I'm betting that many people don't understand the more enemy you kill the more stuff there is to pick up and the more points you collect.

2.  Leave no man behind.  Some Warframes are slower than others.  Don't leave them behind.

3.  In defense missions it's better for all players if you keep close to the pod.  Makes it easier to pick up the goodies.  On every fifth mission don't kill the last enemy till everyone has had a chance to pick up all the loot.

4.  Please, please, please mark modules.  It takes a second at most.  Helps all the players.

tumblr_mdye3uLBUF1rlrpvqo1_400.gif

1. Truth about this is, most of the time the opposite is true. Many players have reached a point where there is truly nothing left to explore. If it is neat they've seen it. If it is hidden they've found it. Breaking every single crate on a level maybe get you some mats, but people will often choose quick over thorough in online games. 'If you want fast play alone' will never become a common thing. The best way to play slow is to play with friends you know in a private game. 

3. It is not always better. If you can kill the enemies before they can get close enough to fire at the pod you have fairly good odds of winning. 

4. Good mindset to have!

this pretty much sums it up for me too. i never do fast runs unless its a boss fight (which most people do to farm either certain rare boss drops or warframe pieces.) 

when you play with experienced players, believe me, you clean the mission FAST, and there is no need to stop for anything. and don't worry about Rhinos and Frosts, if they know what they're doing, they usually won't get lost.

4. Good mindset to have!

Breaking crates can also get you affinity globes, so going slow and getting everything can lvl you faster than speed running.

Breaking crates can also get you affinity globes, so going slow and getting everything can lvl you faster than speed running.

If you want to level fast endless defense missions are far, far better than stopping for affinity orbs.

Going slow and picking them up is also not faster than just run and gunning. If the orb is in your path sure pick it up, but if speed is your goal they're not worth it.

This hardly matters.

Mobile and Endless Defense have more enemies - which easily nabs more experience then scouring a Spy or Raid mission level for Crates. I'll make more experience in those missions.

And saying you get more Materials is hardly important. If I kill every enemy I meet and finish a level as fast as possible I can get what I need more then fast enough to be acceptable. Spending a long time in a mission over the chance that I might do better then average often isn't as worth it. I'm trying to grind as little as possible, this means speeding up the parts I'm forced to deal with best I can.

It is still more efficient to get it over with quickly.

I'd also add that part of the reason people play fast is because they want to show off their skills and frames... they want to have the highest damage and therefore they run through to unload damage and stay ahead of everyone..

I'd also add that part of the reason people play fast is because they want to show off their skills and frames... they want to have the highest damage and therefore they run through to unload damage and stay ahead of everyone..

To me all they are showing off is greed.

this

Don't worry dude. At higher levels you will get much better teams. Recently I have been placed with only top players in most missions (if available). Last mission met 3 people all rank 7+ and great team-mates. So, suck it in and keep on playing. It gets better :)

i dont like that it makes me sad that im only 4 and cant make those weapons xD

when you play with experienced players, believe me, you clean the mission FAST, and there is no need to stop for anything. and don't worry about Rhinos and Frosts, if they know what they're doing, they usually won't get lost.

true ,, when playing void missions with experienced players we kill everything and go everywhere and get everything as fast as we can .. we sprint all the time, kill everything in our way, leave no man behind, explore all the map (for void missions) and tag the mods .. we don't open most of the lockers, because we'll just get health and credit which we totally don't need.

1- I always sprint and run but i don't leave my team alone .. unless i'm farming for something then I just run and don't look back.

2- no one should ever leave a man behind.

3- i don't agree with you at this point, all of the team is waiting for 1 player to  collect the loot ? that's just ain't right, you should get the loot before the mission ends.

4- you should always tag the mods no matter what .. but if you tag the mods and your team is not tagging them .. then stop tagging the mod they don't deserve it.