Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Supra build advice?

(PSN)LiamRising

Question

can any Supra users give me advice on my builds its currently 2 forma  with 2 madurai polarities.the build i had in mind was serration, split chamber, piercing caliber, entropy burst, high voltage, malignant force, infected clip, primed rifle ammo mutation for grineer obviously swapping the status for the appropriate faction.

the problem is i am not sure about the dual status mods and the 90% elemental mod would there be a better fit for the gun than those two or would i be better off coming up with a whole new setup?

any help or tips are appreciated.

5 answers to this question

The Supra has a 5% base status chance, so it's not worth it to use the 60% status-elemental mods unless you absolutely need 2 mods of the same element (i.e. pure Toxin).

Piercing Caliber is numerically as effective as a 90% elemental mod before accounting for elemental effectiveness, but is worse after accounting for elemental effectiveness. You're better off replacing it with a 90% elemental mod that is effective against your targeted faction.

I can't remember my exact Supra build since I haven't used it for maybe a month or two (when I was going through older weapons and putting Forma on them), but I think it looked something like this:

• Serration
  • Split Chamber
  • Shred
  • Entropy Burst
  • 2 90% elemental mods
  • 1 additional 90% elemental mod or Heavy Caliber (or Primed Bane of Faction)
  • 1 additional 90% elemental mod or Terminal Velocity

I can't remember if I was using Heavy Caliber and Terminal Velocity, but I'm probably using at least one of the two; it's been a while.

Edited by Inarticulate

I'm quite fond of the Supra, I've put 6 (I think?) forma on mine (of course the last 1 was to remove Primed Fast Hands after the Supra got it's buff...so it's effectively one less).

I'm not near the PS4 currently, but I believe I normally go with the following:

Entroy Burst
Serration
Split Chamber
Heavy Caliber <- The accuracy is already so bad, I really don't notice this having much of an adverse effect.
Shred
Wildfire <- Even bigger magazine capacity, yeah.
2 90% elemental mods (ex. Infected Clip and Stormbringer)

With Carrier, I've never found Ammo Mutation worth a slot given how big a clip this gun has now. At the point where enemies have become Ammo sponges that take more than a single clip to take out, I would have brought the Sancti Tigris instead (sortie 3 can be pushing it for the Supra).