Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thinking of jumping back in to this.

Ruzom

I used to play all the time then my friends left and slowly I left. I was thinking of jumping back in are there any groups I can tag in with. I have a few prime frames and weapons. I believe I was mastery rank 9 when I left. Can't check at the moment since I am at work. Anyway thanks!

Just now, OneRoc said:

If you do decide to jump back in you could add me and I'll accept later today/night depending when I get home. My cousins and I play quite a bit and having a 4th would be a lot of fun :). 

Sounds good I'll be sure to do that if I swing on sounds like there should be enough content to keep me occupied.

Wow archwing was way back then mate. Here are a few things you can look forward to/need to look out for:

-A few amazing frames were added, such as Equinox, Titania, and Inaros. (The Quest related to Inaros requires a bp from Baro Ki'Teer, called Sands of Inaros. The trader just happens to be here for one last day, so your timing is excellent on this one.)

-Natah & The Second Dream quest. They are main story quest lines, very well crafted.

-The Void got reworked, and Prime parts are now required through Fissure missions instead of straight out of Void. The details are very lengthy, so check wiki at your own leisure, under heading Fissure/Relics :3

Good luck Tenno, and have fun. 

Edit: SHAME ON ME. You must learn about Clem as well. 

Clem. :clem:

Edited by CatalystD