Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

View range and background glitches

BUAHAHAHAHA

Hello, when i started warframe after longer absence i got a glitch when playing LoR. View range is heavily limited with Directx 9 on, later i confirmed that it happens on Earth tiles and i speculate that it is caused by fog. Second glitch happens on random maps and causes background to appear right before me, it can cover half of my screen.

View range on Earth:Warframe0000.jpg

Example of glitched background (i stand in the middle of almost empty platform, Index mission)

Warframe0001.jpg

On 10/23/2016 at 0:21 PM, BUAHAHAHAHA said:

Hello, when i started warframe after longer absence i got a glitch when playing LoR. View range is heavily limited with Directx 9 on, later i confirmed that it happens on Earth tiles and i speculate that it is caused by fog. Second glitch happens on random maps and causes background to appear right before me, it can cover half of my screen.

Hi there, 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We can confirm that this issue was recently introduced when playing in DirectX 9, however we hope to have it fixed in the next update (which should be arriving very soon). Please keep a look out for the next Warframe client update and let us know if you still notice this after you have downloaded it. 

Edited by [DE]Dmitri

22 hours ago, [DE]Dmitri said:

Hi there, 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We can confirm that this issue was recently introduced when playing in DirectX 9, however we hope to have it fixed in the next update (which should be arriving very soon). Please keep a look out for the next Warframe client update and let us know if you still notice this after you have downloaded it. 

Thank you for answer, im glad that it will be fixed.