Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where are Kuria 13-2 and 13-3 post-SOTR?

RyBone

Question

I watched videos on YT and read forum posts but they are mostly outdated.

I know what the "room" (tile) looks like, but it doesn't want to spawn in a mission.

I have been looking for those two for the last 2 weeks and did every appropriate mission on Ceres at least 10 times. Now I'm spamming Lex and Ker and getting sick of them.

I read somewhere that the tile is more common in capture missions but after 70+ runs of Lex I'm not sure what to think.

I know that the tile is "rare" but this seems broken.

Am I doing something wrong? Is there a mission that spawns that tile more often?

10 answers to this question

No there isn't a magical way to get the super rare rooms to spawn.

I randomly came across the super rare extraction room (12-3) while doing an alert on Ceres and then a few days later I came across the rare room (13-2 and 13-3) while doing an exterminate. 

They are called super rare rooms for a reason my friend, I have only seen them once each and I have done many, many, many Ceres runs looking for them. 

My advice to you is to take a break from looking for them, try again in a few days or weeks.

I have almost 2000 hours, and still haven't seen that room in-game (I'm 99% sure) lol... I only miss those two Kurias..

Edit: After ~2 hours this comment, I found it. It took about 50-60 runs (Especially on Lex, and Pallas, and some random missions)... it was like farming Ivara:D That 13.2-3 tile is rare as hell:D

Good Luck!:D

Edited by NoorbbY

I had a hunch it would spawn during a sortie etc.., a different mission than normal for that title. I was right, and got 13-2 and 13-3, both from the same room running a solo void mission on Lex, Ceres!! I now have 100% complete! :cool: