Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ammo belts, pocket belts, bandoliers etc. but not as b-movie yo

dadaddadada

Because hammerspacing is so old-school right.

Fashion statement as well, ammo items could be animated in such a way to gravitate to the slots on said belts instead of just disappearing the second you touch them.

Unsure about energy and health maybe turn them into fairy dust that gets sucked in the warframe or something.

I don't think a massive amount ammo and such would make a ton of sense in Warframe. Aside from visually getting in the way when you are doing parkour (straps and the like getting snagged on limbs and outcrops), think of the clipping. It would be incredibly difficult to get them to sit on Warframes and not clip horribly. 

12 minutes ago, PrimeDCookieMonstah said:

Be careful you are stepping on a landmine..... If i remember right people don't like Pixie - Wixie - Dustie and such stuff in WF.

As in "any trashy particle effect you could think about that gives the idea of uncountable quantities like energy and health being assimilated in the warframe".

Not sure what you are refering to.

9 minutes ago, Imaru said:

I don't think a massive amount ammo and such would make a ton of sense in Warframe. Aside from visually getting in the way when you are doing parkour (straps and the like getting snagged on limbs and outcrops), think of the clipping. It would be incredibly difficult to get them to sit on Warframes and not clip horribly. 

why "massive" tho. strapped around the legs or with pockets over the butt i don't think they would clip with much. think custom holsters for throwing weapons.

1 minute ago, dadaddadada said:

As in "any trashy particle effect you could think about that gives the idea of uncountable quantities like energy and health being assimilated in the warframe".

Not sure what you are refering to.

why "massive" tho. strapped around the legs or with pockets over the butt i don't think they would clip with much. think custom holsters for throwing weapons.

Saryn Prime comes to mind. Regardless of where they get put they will probably cause lots of clipping. 

I just don't think they fit with the Tenno aesthetic. The Grineer look on the other hand...

5 hours ago, Imaru said:

Saryn Prime comes to mind. Regardless of where they get put they will probably cause lots of clipping. 

I just don't think they fit with the Tenno aesthetic. The Grineer look on the other hand...

I would take anything in place of hammerspace really. currently i think only mesa has something that makes sense in the form of the ammo waffles hanging on her sides.

if in some frames it can cause clipping sure thing they can have custom versions or be placed for each frame like what happened with shoulder attachments.

Also, i would not mind low-profile tenno-stylized wireframe ammo pockets. there are even grineer attachments for tenno already if you so desire.

If you have suggestions to solve it in an alternative fashion then go on, i think ammo pockets or belts are the most straightforward approach