Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Be Wary: No Reward Bug

Kasamoto

This seems to be the typical "turning back time" bug, which restores you to an earlier time after a mission completion.

but this is not happening with all the tennos, in global chat you can see ppl inviting for tower missions and acting normal, so server rollback on specific players sounds a bit too strange

I just did a mission on Tolstoj, should have gotten my Acrid from Rank 17 to 18 in that mission, but when i finished and checked my Arsenal, my Acrid is still rank 17, so the exp didn't save. I'm pretty sure everything else didn't save neither.

but this is not happening with all the tennos, in global chat you can see ppl inviting for tower missions and acting normal, so server rollback on specific players sounds a bit too strange

Granted. Then I presume it is the non-saving bug then. I have tried it out on various missions of different tiers and objectives, and a majority of them did not save. This is serious.

This happened to me after running Abaddon, Europa (Capture mission). This would seem to indicate the bug is not restricted to defense and void missions. Also, it was a Daily First Win bonus, so perhaps that is the cause. Will rush M Prime now to see if the bug continues.

Edit: Done. Credits and mods were correctly rewarded after rushing M Prime. Things are not looking good for Daily First Win bonuses :P

Edit 2: I just re-run Abaddon and everything worked as it should.

Edited by Guest

Posting the reports in here.

#1: Sargas Ruk (Tethys, Saturn). Frames: Trinity x2. Friend lost Orokin Cell, I didn't.

#2: Exterminate (Marid, Sedna). Frames: Trinity, Banshee. Friend got the "Could not update account info. Progress was not saved." error.

These were well after our "Daily First Win". We both logged on after 8PM EST (about 8:30), did the Daily First Win, it rewarded the item just fine. Both of the reports above happened after that.

Edited by Xylia

Let's see.

I played Solo on Spear (Mars). Capture Mission vs Corpus. Did a clean run (taking out "everything" in my way). Specific rewards weren't special in any way (still frustrating though). No rewards.

- Logged out (Quit the game). Opened the Warframe Folder and went into Dev, Public and Test Launchers and "Verified Cache" in all 3 of them. 
- Logged in again.

Did an Alert, don't rememer the specific one, Corpus. It was a "Collect Data"- and "Destroy Reactor" Mission. Chose "Online". Played with 4 party members. Got reward.

EDIT: I'll try playing a couple of more games and see what it yields.

Edited by Osvir

Made a forum post, posing it here as well:
This was my first login of the day. Like usual I go on a void run before anything else. I had previously run though several of them so I had only one left. During the mission I died once, and used one of my 4 daily revives. Upon completing the mission I received Forma, the first time ever from a void run. I immediately checked my inventory and realized it was not in my inventory, nor any of the mods I had acquired. I also found out that my void key was still in my inventory and my revives were back to 4.
I've never had something like this occur to me before and I frequently do Void runs.

Posting the reports in here.

#1: Sargas Ruk (Tethys, Saturn). Frames: Trinity x2. Friend lost Orokin Cell, I didn't.

#2: Exterminate (Marid, Sedna). Frames: Trinity, Banshee. Friend got the "Could not update account info. Progress was not saved." error.

These were well after our "Daily First Win". We both logged on after 8PM EST (about 8:30), did the Daily First Win, it rewarded the item just fine. Both of the reports above happened after that.

I have also noticed this, after this Capture mission which was in Uranus that was well after the daily first win, the mission did not save.

Just tested mercury terminus as my first daily mission and account failed to gain the mods. Did same mission again got the mods did a further 2 times and got the mods again.

Went on the test Venus Ishtar and got the rewards. Went Jupiter Callisto or Io cant remember which and also got the reward.

Too tired to go any further now but it seems like it is just the first mission for me. Also might note I did all these games on my own.

The majority of the reports emerged after 8 PM EDT as far as I can tell - our login rewards resets at 12:00 UTC which would be 8 PM EDT. This may be a lead.

Initial reports were well before that. At first we though it was on first daily win (which would explain why there were more after login rewards reset) but a number of people have reported this has happened to them multiple times.