The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Be Wary: No Reward Bug

Kasamoto

The other things that is funny is that I did three missions today, all before the daily login reset. One was before the patch (the catalyst BP this morning). The second one was the 24 hr BP. We got all our stuff for that mission, but at the end of it I got another First Daily Win message. The third mission, where our stuff disappeared, we did not get the message.

When this problem occurred last week, it was related to the first win bonus.

Edited by MisguidedGT

Experienced this issue after the Jupiter Callisto defense mission.

I took the Metal Auger mod reward and ran away to try it, after wave 10 [ only mention it in the case that level of detail is helpful ].

Just did a Xini.

It was *NOT* the Daily First Win (I did the Alert first, which seemed to have given me the rewards) and then I did a Xini.

Lost a LOT of mods, and almost a full level on my Skana.

The problem is, I did another mission after it and didn't realize until I loaded up into my mission with a Lv8 Latron instead of the Lv11 it should have been, so I bet my EE.log file got erased with the new mission I just did.

Sigh........

Seriously? Again?

Can we please fix this sometime soon?

Got this problem with my boyfriend after doing a livestream catalyst alert. We checked that we needed control modules and cells, so we went straight ahead to gathering them. We killed Hyena (my bf was the host) and she dropped control module, but after the end of the mission, I didn't recieve anything, tho my bf did. It occured again when we tried to run Tolstoj for fun because he claimed hos Vauban from the factory, this time I was the host and I got everything, but he didn.t

Have been having the same problem lately. Had the problem with Hyena with modules, which is frustrating but isn't so bad since you can always farm more. However, I just ran Tolstoj and picked up two Flow mods...and of course, none of the rewards from the mission saved upon completion.  Been waiting on that one for a while. =(

Lost 3 Morphics and about 10 mods, while running Mars/War boss... really &!$$ed off about that :C

Did a second mission, just a random Spy one on Mars as well (Martialis against infested), no rewards of resources either :C

This pretty much proves that this is NOT the "Daily First Win" bug.

Really wish they'd change how Rewards work. This "rewards are not saved until the end of the mission" is just crap. I'm tired of losing my stuff. This stuff should be saved to a "Temporary" pool on your account and should something bad happen, there SHOULD be a way (like a log of sorts) to get that stuff restored, even if you have to file a ticket to get that to happen.

How hard could it POSSIBLY be to have the game save daily account rewards like this...

Mission #1:

896 Nano Spores

157 Salvage

Blah Blah Credits

Blah Blah Warframe XP

Blah Blah Primary XP

Blah Blah Secondary XP

Blah Blah Melee XP

Mod1 Mod2 Mod3 Mod4 ....etc

Mission #2

[data goes here just like Mission #1]

and do that for each mission, maybe for a max of 10 missions (doing mission #11 pushes Mission #1 off the log) and the log should be saved Server-Side.

That way you can go "Hey I did a Xini and I didn't get my reward... could you restore that, please?" and they'd check your account and see that you DID do a Xini and you DID lose the things you claim you did WITHOUT relying on a file that gets overwritten every time you do a mission (because you might not NOTICE missing XP/mods before you start a new mission).

Edited by Xylia

I had this bug happen today on Proteus, Neptune (I joined a pug game that had one other individual {a level 2 Excalibur if I recall correctly}). It was right around the time of the daily reset, the mission finished (wave 10) at 18:10 CST (I don't know if I had started it before the reset, but I know I needed to log in after the mission to get my daily reward). I wouldn't have noticed that I didn't get the rewards except for the fact that I noticed that 2 control modules had dropped (which didn't show up in my inventory afterwards)

Me and my guildmates did the defense mission Kiliken on Venus, up till 15.

When the reward screen showed up with the rare 'Master Thief' mod we decided it was time to cash in. We also got a veritable ton of other mods through drops, but once we came back to the main screen we were not awarded anything at all apparently. No 'Master Thief', no mods from drops, no credits, no affinity; nothing.

Is there any chance to get these rewards from you guys as we worked really hard and were so happy with all the mods we picked up (especially Master Thief); only to realize we got nothing. :(

Also sent a ticket to Support (#42264)

This happened to me on Io on Jupiter today, got to wave 30 and called it quits but after I checked my inventory and saw that no mods were given and that my weapons had not received any exp, it was very unsettling  to say the least, I don't think it happens in just defense though as two of my clan mates experienced a similar problem after running void.

I finally got the Frost Prime Helmet blueprint (the very last one I needed) from the void after countless runs, but it was completely gone when I checked. My friend I ran with now has two. 

Edited by MaceWindows

This is an ugly bug to have lurking around when you're trying to get people playing a weekend event. If things like XP and pickups aren't registered properly, what about kills?

They show up on our results screen, but so do all the other things we're not getting. It's a slight worry.

This is an ugly bug to have lurking around when you're trying to get people playing a weekend event. If things like XP and pickups aren't registered properly, what about kills?

They show up on our results screen, but so do all the other things we're not getting. It's a slight worry.

I consider this to be a legitimate concern and hope they fix these issues soon enough.

Edit: Also confirming this bug is still going full strength. I just lost a level.

Edited by Guest

Just ran a tower I raid, trying to use up a key a level up a weapon. The reward is not in my inventory (another reaper handle, no loss), no xp, and I still have the key.

Mmf, looking at my inventory, I'm not sure if I got the catalyst bp from the 24-hour alert. I *think* maybe I did, but I have a few uncrafted blueprints in my inventory and now I'm not sure exactly how many I had. I don't know if I should submit a ticket.