Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Non-HOM Mirage Build

aligatorno

Question

Hey guys. I decided to finally do Mirage's quest and I finished it today. Are there any build that are not centered around HoM that can make her viable for high level 70+ content? I looked around a bit, but I mostly found either old builds pre her nerf, or HoM ones. 

Edited by aligatorno

3 answers to this question

Her builds are somewhat limited. You could go with a max range build with natural talent and duration. Won't lock down entire maps like it used to but it's still useful, although Excal does this a little better... there is also a total eclipse support build you can make but you will have to remain real close to your allies even with range added.

Edited by S0V3REiGN

There's no such thing anymore sadly.

They nerfed her Prism without compensating her in any valuable way. The cast time takes far too long even with natural talent and esp at higher level.

Her 3rd ability has only ever had spotty uses from the start and her Eclipse is at the mercy of the tileset you're playing.

Her only other consistent role was CC or a hybrid between the two and now if you want CC you can just pick something far better.

I used to have 3 builds for my Mirage,...  Mirrors is really the only reason to use her at all now.