Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rewards fom Void Messages

(PSN)Hikuro-93

Question

Hi my fellow Tenno. I have a doubt regarding the rewards we get trough void messages, like the rewards from invasions and warnings from the stalker or zanuka.

If I don't open the message (haven't opened even the entire message section) do I still get the reward, even if I don't want to at that time? 

The thing is we are at a double XP weekend and I my reward from "warframe.com/halloween" was a double XP booster for 3 days (I basically got 2 weekends worth of double XP). It would be great to have 4x more affinity, but I'd rather save it for another weekend. My problem with this is that the affinity drops in missions (the yellow-orange ones) are counting as 400XP right now, hence my concern. I have been leveling my mastery pretty fast, but I am almost out of weapons, frames and the such to level up, and I'd rather wait until I have plenty again to restart a level up spree.

So, am I safe to use the booster on another weekend, or am I forced to use this one even if I don't want to?

Thank you very much and may the Lotus guide you!

5 answers to this question

37 minutes ago, (PS4)Pauloluisx said:

Well I did see the white one with 2x(The one pertaining to this weekend, right?). And after that I see the actual image of the Affinity Booster (the green icon) with 2 days and (some hours). The green one doesn't display the multiplyer and the white one displays x2.

that means you have x4, so you did get that booster from the halloween (the green one) 

2 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

do you see a booster icon on the top right of your screen? if there is then it's x4 and the halloween booster is on (don't get confused with the white weekend booster icon) 

Well I did see the white one with 2x(The one pertaining to this weekend, right?). And after that I see the actual image of the Affinity Booster (the green icon) with 2 days and (some hours). The green one doesn't display the multiplyer and the white one displays x2.

1 minute ago, GinKenshin said:

that means you have x4, so you did get that booster from the halloween (the green one) 

Oh damn.... So I am forced to accept something I don't want to... And many of that time will go to waste... Thank you Devs. I appreciate the gift, even though it's demi-useless. But I still got a 4x booster and my Xp sky-rocketed, so I am still happy. And thank you GinKenshin. Your answer was most helpful.

There really should be a 3 days window (i say 3 days because it avoids stacking and it's a reasonable time period) to use our login and event rewards.....maybe not the events  because it's a platform thing, but the login reward is  very individual that affects each player in a different way ,so that could be done right? DE?Guys?