The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe ideas

(PSN)mr_skully007

You see I have a few other new Warframe ideas and here's s2 of my ideas

1. A snake or bat based Warframe 

2. This one I put alot of thought into. His name will be shadow He was the last Warframe created during the orokin battle against the infested before the old war And the back story is cool too 

First his abilities

1. Shadow dash: you leap into the shadows and quickly move threw enemies and Ally's as if it were a blur and attack your enemies with a dark force revealing yourself (side note) it is similar to volts speed but faster And it only goes upon yourself and you can move threw all the badguys

Cost 10energy to cast 

Energy per second 6 at maxed

Damage multiplier 6x

2. Shadow ball:throw a shadow ball that on contact expands the collapses on itself rendering any anyone within the radius temporarily stuck inside a midnight purple bubble gradually getting smaller until there is one guy left

Cost 50 

Bubble range 25 

Time until collapse 5sec

3. shade spawns a shadow version of himself to fight with him

The shade only has the melee but is a effective fighter it's invulnerable but does half your damage it can also hack but has a 50/50 chance of getting it

Cost 50 

Energy per second 8

Damage multiplier -50%

4: dark vengeance : shadow becomes in raged going from normal health and shield to 10000 health and regenerating 200 every minute 

Cost 60

Energy per second 10

Range 10

Health per min 200 

Health multiplier 100x

Critical chance increase 10%

The passive each Tim he hits someone with script he heals 25%of the damage felt a

And the more damage he takes the more from health the more armor he gets based on the amount he is being hit ex. -25 health=+25 armor

I'm going to let de come up with everything else 

4 minutes ago, PrimeDCookieMonstah said:

23 minutes ago, (PS4)devonpearson10 said:

This one I put alot of thought into. His name will be shadow

And i stopped reading the rest. -.-"

Plus wrong section.

Shadow is a really original name, mind you!

6 hours ago, JSharpie said:

rainbow_the_hedgehog___sonic_oc_by_justa

I got some art for your frame idea.

These abilities seem either over-powered or useless, they're just stat boosts and things we've seen done before, and better, on other frames. Not to mention that ult is boring.

Haha ha his abilities have utilities shadow dash allows you to. Pass threw lasers

4 hours ago, (PS4)devonpearson10 said:

Any other ideas on a name

Well, there's Umbra, Penumbra, or  Antumbra which are terms for different stellar bodies' shadows. We've also got Stygian, Tenebrous, Somber, Aphotic, quite the banquet if you choose to look.

Edited by Unus