Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Moon Puzzle Tips?

(XBOX)GeckoGenesis

Question

7 answers to this question

For Stealth Test, I used to cheese it with Limbo, but now the blue laser can hit him even if he's in the rift.  I forgot exactly when that fix was implemented for PC but maybe that change isn't in XB1 build yet so give it a try?  If you have another person on the team, see if you can do this: have one person start the test when the other person is already at the end of the test.  I wonder if Titania can easily cheese this test.  I assume she can fly over the obstacle course quite easily though I don't know if she's fast enough to go from one end to anther.

I've only encountered Speed Test once or twice many months back and I failed those attempts.  I haven't encountered the test recently to retry so I can't really help you there.  I've seen people in the forum wondering if the test is bugged.  I can't confirm one way or another, but it's something to think about...

I think Agility Test is an exercise in frustration.

There's seven of them and they all require different things to be done.  The wiki probably has a list with walk-throughs or you could try Youtube.

If you just want to get at least three for the Sedna junction then I'd say go for the simplest and you can do the same one again in another mission and it'll count (or at least it did when I did them).  The Power Drift one is very easy.  You need to stand by orbs in the walls of a circular chamber and let them drain energy until they light up.  Bring energy restores and you can easily do it solo.

Check out the wiki page if you haven't done so already.  I also recommend you look up videos on youtube on how people do these tests.  Is there a specific test you have questions on or you just want some general advice?

Collaboration Test will require at least 2 people so keep that in mind.  Cunning Test is the exact same thing that you encountered when doing Second Dream.  I find Power Test super easy because you pretty much just need to charge up 4 orbs in the big room with your energy to open up the stairs in the middle of the room. Anyway, look at the wiki page for more tips on all the tests.

1 hour ago, xiaodenden said:

Check out the wiki page if you haven't done so already.  I also recommend you look up videos on youtube on how people do these tests.  Is there a specific test you have questions on or you just want some general advice?

Collaboration Test will require at least 2 people so keep that in mind.  Cunning Test is the exact same thing that you encountered when doing Second Dream.  I find Power Test super easy because you pretty much just need to charge up 4 orbs in the big room with your energy to open up the stairs in the middle of the room. Anyway, look at the wiki page for more tips on all the tests.

Just general advice. The Speed and Stealth tests seem to me to be the hardest.