Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

sedna junction

dospec

Question

9 answers to this question

If you're an old player : You may need to complete the junction to get the quest (if this quest will be on this junction) (In my opinion, we won't have to complete again the junction to get the quest if we already unlocked it)

If you're a "new" player (after SotR) : You'll need to complete the junction to unlock Sedna.

In all case, you should unlock it.

Edited by DoctorTee6
Precisions

On 31.10.2016. at 8:12 PM, (XB1)AtlongsterATL said:

This is asked literally twice a day lately.  Use the search bar people. Stop cluttering up the forms with dupes. 

So what ?! Stop trolling better, im here to ask the same question i cant find any answer, WHERTE THE FK IS SEDNA JUNCTION (even wiki not saying where it is)  ?! Why i need it ,why game not showing what i need to do next, i cant start war withinn 3 days, in quests section everything is done except titania quest(wich is cashgrab because too complicated and booring many hour googling), still searching, going to look maybe some other games are out already better, bored of this googling!

11 minutes ago, drunkpunk222 said:

So what ?! Stop trolling better, im here to ask the same question i cant find any answer, WHERTE THE FK IS SEDNA JUNCTION (even wiki not saying where it is)  ?! Why i need it ,why game not showing what i need to do next, i cant start war withinn 3 days, in quests section everything is done except titania quest(wich is cashgrab because too complicated and booring many hour googling), still searching, going to look maybe some other games are out already better, bored of this googling!

Sedna Junction is on Pluto (towards the top of that map system, just below the word Pluto on that map).

And you Need It because The War Within is one of the Rewards for completing the Junction.

Cheers!
~R~