Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shadows Of The Dead Customization

Slayer116

I recently got Nekros Prime and well I hate his shadows of the dead I wish there could be a customization for this or perhaps the old version on normal Nekros and by customization I don't mean where you can change the silver encased summoned souls to pure gold although without customization to this I think I will just use normal Nekros im not a doctor and im sure even doctors don't specialize in cavities bigger than mine please atleast make a option to revert to the old shadows because of this I had ideas about reverting all my primes back to normal the smallest change can affect everything.

I like the idea of more customization/differentiation, but traditionally any Warframe power effects have only been effected by energy color (or gold adornment for Prime variants of some powers).

Nekros' SotD and Nyx's MC, as well as Specter Gear have been kind of a slightly noisome spot for quite a while. The fact that an allied unit can still be mistaken for an enemy fairly frequently becomes a source of waste for bullets and seconds--usually by people newer to the game or those unfamiliar with some of the mechanics, but even I'll on occasion fire off a round or two at an unexpected Specter as well--so it'd be nice if there were a little more differentiation than there already is...maybe a unique "friendly unit" aura that isn't like any other so they stand out against the crowd in a more definitive way...something similar to that.