Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When is the next transfer?

Stealthkill133

Question

10 answers to this question

On November 1, 2016 at 4:06 PM, Stealthkill133 said:

I know , I know. Its a thing that is already discussed. But I am in need of this transfer from PC to PS4. I do not want to grind again on PS4. I would appreciate if someone would tell me when or what is happening.

I know that feel, I really want to play Warframe again on my ps4 since my PC broke down, been waiting all year for an update on this other than 'its up to sony' which is really disheartening .

Edited by Arkuno

12 hours ago, (PS4)PuriDiv said:

It's a topic that's discussed often, but not by DE.

I highly doubt any player (other than MAYBE design council members) know. But even if a DC member knew, he/she wouldn't be able to give that information.

DC has no say on this. This is up to Sony/MC to decide.

Edited by PrVonTuckIII

1 minute ago, (PS4)PuriDiv said:

I never said they had a vote on the matter. I meant that if another transfer period were to happen, DC MIGHT know about it.

I don't think so. We're only delegated to new content, not transfers. And chances are, we couldn't tell you even if we knew. When it comes to things like this, DC is on the same level as you.

6 minutes ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

I don't think so. We're only delegated to new content, not transfers. And chances are, we couldn't tell you even if we knew. When it comes to things like this, DC is on the same level as you.

Yeah, I don't really have a full understanding of what all is told to DC members, but I knew that pretty much anything that's put into DC chat is supposed to stay within the chat, lol.