Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Sonicor Build Should I Use?

(XBOX)BigQuadTodd

Question

4 answers to this question

Honestly, neither are all that impressive. The damage isn't bad, but there are far better weapons for spreading status than Sonicor. As such, I'd have to recommend that you switch a few (ideally, all) of the dual stat elementals for the 90% versions (gonna take more than 1 forma, though). 

As for the elemental combo, I'd have to go with Corrosive and Cold instead of Blast, since Cold is usually better than Blast. It also gives you room for a reload mod, which can also help keep your damage up with the weapon. 

This is my prefered Sonicor Build:

http://warframe-builder.com/Secondary_Weapons/Builder/Sonicor/t_30_22203040_193-1-5-195-4-5-196-6-5-204-0-10-206-2-5-209-5-5-213-7-5-409-3-3_204-7-193-6-206-6-409-7-195-6-209-11-196-6-213-7/en/3-0-73/

Even if the Sonicor does not kill your target, you can ragdoll it to death with no chance of recovering.  Lethal Momentum and Quickdraw really makes the Sonicor a great sidearm even at high levels.  Also, if you give it to the Sortie Defense target, it will greatly increase his survivability.

Edited by (PS4)Feox_PH

Sonicor has two notable features, Ragdoll and incredible Status application Rate, especially considering the Projectile Explodes and applies Status in an AoE.
you can deal some Damage but it's not really a Weapon for Killing things. trying to Mod to Kill things with Sonicor is basically pointless, this is a poor Weapon suited for that.

this is the type of Loadout i'd recommend for Sonicor.
EY4ThRb.png

exact Elemental choices are up to you, but you're best off with choices that will help Debuff Enemies while you Ragdoll them around.
which makes Radiation, Viral and Ice very good choices, with Electricity, Fire and maybe Magnetic also being useful (so long as the Stun Effects don't cancel the Ragdoll Effect! i wouldn't use them due to lack of usefulness compared to Ragdoll so idk).

Edited by taiiat