The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So what is all suppose to be included now in TWW?

TheSteelRat

1 hour ago, BornWithTeeth said:

What if War Within brings reworks for the Focus system, and includes a direct link between advanced Focus trees and progression options for fully mobile Operators?

(This is me crossing my fingers and hoping.)

Well I hope we get something substantial is all I'm saying.

21 minutes ago, Evanescent said:

Well I hope we get something substantial is all I'm saying.

I hope for something interesting rather than substantial, because last time we had something "substantial":

Spoiler

Lotus revealed "herself" to be sentient AI with mommy issues rather than living person, and warframes turned to be some techno golems operated by traumatized kids with space magic powers.

13 minutes ago, Valorosus said:

I hope for something interesting rather than substantial, because last time we had something "substantial":

Hide contents

Lotus revealed "herself" to be sentient AI with mommy issues rather than living person, and warframes turned to be some techno golems operated by traumatized kids with space magic powers.

Your snarky remark aside, by 'substantial' I meant gameplay wise, stuff to keep me busy for a while. I had no problems with the 'substantial' lore provided, just putting it out there.

2 minutes ago, Evanescent said:

Your snarky remark aside, by 'substantial' I meant gameplay wise, stuff to keep me busy for a while. I had no problems with the 'substantial' lore provided, just putting it out there.

No offence intended, keep calm :)

1 hour ago, Numerikuu said:

You forgot "you've ruined us both." He's drawing his sword to protect you, since at that point his cover is blown.

See my later post. 

Also, if he wasn't attacking the Tenno/Warframe, why is there a shot later of the Tenno herself walking in a blizzard? He seems to be one of the only characters in the game to know how to sever the bond between Tenno and Warframe (Conclave annihilation introduction) so it would stand to reason that he is able to force the Tenno into direct action without them having use of their Warframe. 

It will brings good and bad things together because every update can give good stuff into the player hands and on another they can remove or just worsening things too.

My bet the Umbra frames will come in the U22-23 around I would be surprised if they release them much earlier. Also I am not hyped for another prime like collecting doing grindy missions because I am far okay with the regular frames and weapons. My only wish is they reach the 100 frame (regular) rooster and later on let us use genderswap as an option if you want to try those powers with an alternative body. My another wants is the lagless game and someday later the game implement or reboot on a better game engine which gives option for more mechanics and better graphics. Smoother and shinier but more organic textures and looks and better look to the maps-objects.

This is far far in the current era so maybe in the next few - 10 year they will achieve these. Hopefully they won't be sold out totally and won't be bankrupt. There is still lot to do and lot of potential in every aspect of this game.

13 hours ago, AM-Bunny said:

Or at least trash the Canadian educational system too.

Never lived in Canada to make an educated opinion about it, but from what I've experienced since I moved here it's pretty obvious that the states and the federal government are brainwashing society to conform and assimilate instead of promoting diversity

Let me just grab my tin foil hat while I'm at it