Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR 11 Test Help

Guest GorgonTheHeroine

Question

Guest GorgonTheHeroine

Good evening.

I'm looking for advice, in completing the MR 11 test.

As with a previous test, you need to fire at red dots to progress. Instead of revealing platforms, you add time to the (ridiculous) timer.

The new title set is visiually poor and there's no clear path, leaving me confused in which way to go. After 20 tries in the sim, I had to stop out of frustration. 

Suggestions are greatly needed. Thank you.

6 answers to this question

Take a rapid fire weapon with good clip, ideally hitscan. Heavy Calibur helps a bit here as it spreads out fire and makes it easier to hit the targets without aiming hard, as they don't need to take much damage. Punch-through also helps when on the elevator you can sometimes hit a few orbs simultaneously.

Take it easy.

Breath.

You don't need to be the most spastic speed runner to pass this test, it can be done with time to spare at a leisurely pace. 

Spoiler

watch the video linked, it helps, watched it to see if its recommendable and it is

weapons with a large magazine are best, shouldnt be too inaccurate but doesnt have to be the most precise

soma or soma prime works really well and you also dont need to hit 100% of all orbs, if u mis one or two its not that bad, just dont fall off...that wastes more time than not hitting and orb, once made it past the elevator its practically a walk in the park, hit the orbs on ur way which shouldnt be difficult and the last, straight part u can bulletjump-dodgeroll till the end, again...just dont fall off

watch the video, the path isnt all that difficult if uve seen it once or twice

good luck

Try adjusting your graphics options to reduce the blinding glare and you might find it easier to see.  Weapon wise, I find an Ignis with Firestorm (to cover wider area) and Sinister Reach (for extended range) makes it quite a bit easier to hit the targets.  Preferably use a frame with some speed to it and boosted bullet jump (Mobilize isn't to hard to get and cheap).

The mobilize mod helps a good deal with this test as it extends the distance you can bullet jump and that allows you better path choices through the first half of the test.  Skipping past a couple of the platforms can shave a decent amount of time.

Otherwise, the only keys are learn your path through the test (I agree those platforms can be super hard to see) and don't miss any jumps.

I had trouble with it as well. I failed it many times, and only then I realized I could practice the test in the sanctuary, or whatever that place is in the relays. I switched to a faster warframe (even added some sprint speed) and practiced it a few times, learned the map. Then I got through it easily. I even missed a few balls because I believe I used sonicor and at one point it didn't have enough range.

Edited by (XB1)zorroporro

I too struggled with this test, however if an old codger like myself can do it so can you ! :-)

Here's what (eventually) worked for me....

Frame - Nyx..however this was just the frame I used most and felt most comfortable jumping around

Primary - Ignis

Secondary - Dex Furis

Practised, practised, practised until I could get to the elevator (reasonably) consistently. Ignis helps - don't aim just spray.

Once on the elevator change to secondary and burst shoot the balls - there are three sets..try and get them all. This bit helps build time 

Wait for the elevator to get near the top...I fell a few times being too eager.

Switch back to Ignis...now practice again to feel familiar with the route through the maze

Out of the maze...actually I didn't need to shoot any balls, just jumped to the end.

I really hope this may be of some help to my fellow Tenno. I know I struggled with this test  and I wish you all the best of luck.