Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyway to tell which items you have already mastered?

CadenFall

Question

I see that items that you have ranked to lvl 30 have a little wreath on the corner of the icon. But if I have sold that item, then buy it again and it's unranked, will that marks still be there?

I've been playing for a long time and sold weapons, I just want to make sure I don't buy them again trying to level them up for mastery ranks. So is there any indicator? Because I don't see any in the marketplace when I'm trying to buy stuff.

5 answers to this question

Yes. Once you've mastered something, It'll stay there forever along with the mastery points you earned from it.

There are 2 ways to view the stuff you've mastered.

• via Codex (which is more accurate)
  • via "My Profile"

I did say viewing them through Codex is more accurate since "My Profile" is known to be buggy.
For example, I have the ether daggers on my profile showing as rank 12 but has a wreath on the codex along with it's mastery points as I've calculated.

This is a known bug that won't be fixed anytime soon and it is very advisable to check every weapon that you are leveling via codex before selling them.
(Especially those mastery fodder weapons that you won't care about or *quest only* weapon rewards)

Edited by Oranji