Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Error: BLACKLIST: IGNORED TAR

sIkIlmahFuD

I just experienced this today. Yesterday, i was still able to log in to my account using my home network. But suddenly just now when i attempted to log in to the game, i got an error message saying cannot login. Check your info.
I tried several times to no avail, and finally i tried logging in to the website to check whether there's an issue with ny network (you know, internet_cannot_connect and stuffs). To my surprise, when i attempted to log in, after the robot check page, i was kicked out again, with only a message saying BLACKLIST: IGNORED TAR. Strange thing is that i can log in via my mobile carrier network. Does anyone know what happened to me? Is my account blocked or something? What can i do?

==== MOD EDIT ====

Hey guys, [DE]Taylor here.

I'm so sorry that you're all experiencing this! As of this moment, this issue should only be affecting your account for 24 hours - if you receive a "IGNORED TAR" error message, wait a day and it should be fixed. 

If you still don't have access after 24 hours, you'll unfortunately have to use a VPN to access the game until we can work out the kinks in our fix.  We are aware of this issue and we are looking for a solution, so your patience in this time is really appreciated. Send us a support ticket in the interim so we have your username and we'll rectify the problem once we have figured out the solution. Hopefully the affected accounts will have access returned to them soon!

Thanks Tenno. :community:

i having same problem since last week. today i used a vpn and i could login to game and play it. but after few hours even i was using vpn, i start to having that same issue again. also this problem not only in warframe, this problem effecting other games as well. like my match history is stuked in loading in league of legends. but when i used vpn earlier today i could open match history in league of legends and also i could login to warframe, but when again later today that problem came back even when i was using vpn, i could not open match history in league of legends and also i could not login to warframe.

Edited by eziowar3

Got fcking the same problem with log-in window in game . It's said that I 've been entering wrong password too many times , but I did only once and properly O_o . OMG this BUGframe is annoyin' . Can't even log in the website.... Fix it finally . No chance to play this game without any bugs at least 1 week

Edited by XRaidriaRX

5 hours ago, XRaidriaRX said:

Got fcking the same problem with log-in window in game . It's said that I 've been entering wrong password too many times , but I did only once and properly O_o . OMG this BUGframe is annoyin' . Can't even log in the website.... Fix it finally . No chance to play this game without any bugs at least 1 week

how did u fixed it?

Just now, ImNoPro420 said:

Got this problem after the War within update. Before that I didnt have any problems. Please fix it... Its really annoying. Im in European Region

mm i have no idea how i fixed it but. all i did was run ccleaner. and tried may luck in the website till it said ip blocked for the time being and waited. for the block to stop and after that it was fixed. i can now enter the game and the wepsite

note: in ccleaner i cleaned all the options except: "Wipe Free Space" on the Windows tab but had the rest on for cleaning and in the Applications all was selected. 

3 hours ago, -----iseeu0----- said:

mm i have no idea how i fixed it but. all i did was run ccleaner. and tried may luck in the website till it said ip blocked for the time being and waited. for the block to stop and after that it was fixed. i can now enter the game and the wepsite

note: in ccleaner i cleaned all the options except: "Wipe Free Space" on the Windows tab but had the rest on for cleaning and in the Applications all was selected. 

ill try this.