Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Error: BLACKLIST: IGNORED TAR

sIkIlmahFuD

2 hours ago, Asmodious said:

Same thing happening to me. Try sending a support ticket... if you get the error "Error: blacklist: ignored tar" when trying to log in to send a support ticket, then I think we have the same issue :(

Are you getting the error message when trying to log into the support page? :( 

Please check to see if this issue is rectified within 24 hours - if not, please PM me and we'll go through some next steps!

55 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Please check to see if this issue is rectified within 24 hours - if not, please PM me and we'll go through some next steps!

ofcourse we are getting the same "blacklist: ignored tar" error message when we try to contact support as they use the same login system.....

2 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Hey guys, I'm so sorry that you're all experiencing this. As of this moment, this issue should only be affecting your account for 24 hours - if you receive a "IGNORED TAR" error message, wait a day and it should be fixed. 

If you still don't have access after 24 hours, you'll unfortunately have to use a VPN to access the game until we can work out the kinks in our fix. We are aware of this issue and we are looking for a solution, so your patience in this time is really appreciated. Hopefully the affected accounts will have access returned to them soon.

Thanks Tenno. :community:

great! i hope that will help those who "suffer" in the tar-pit (also, it should reduce the numbers of tar-threads too ;)

On 11/20/2016 at 10:51 PM, fr4gb4ll said:

no need to rage at me - also, your "example" isn't very good for being an example when describing the issue. you could have used an ip adress which is NOT normally one of a private network - IF YOU actually know what i'm talking about - if not, google for it and learn.

I gave the most simplest example IP to illustrate in a very simple manner, obviously you are too "cool" to showoff your "expertise" and forget the basic too often, if you ever had any basic knowledge that is. But anyways, from now on, don't try to give your "expert" opinion on bug report forums. This section is for DE to look at and comment if necessary, not for your show boating.

Edited by Harutora-Joushiro

10 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Hey guys, I'm so sorry that you're all experiencing this. As of this moment, this issue should only be affecting your account for 24 hours - if you receive a "IGNORED TAR" error message, wait a day and it should be fixed. 

If you still don't have access after 24 hours, you'll unfortunately have to use a VPN to access the game until we can work out the kinks in our fix. We are aware of this issue and we are looking for a solution, so your patience in this time is really appreciated. Hopefully the affected accounts will have access returned to them soon.

During these 24 hours(or more, 56 hours in my case this time, 72 hours on my 5th time) we are also using VPN to access game, forums and report bugs. One way or the other we have to use VPN.

Good thing is that you are aware of this issue and working on it. Thanks.

And with this, my job of reporting the problem is complete. Hope everyone get this sorted out soon.

11 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

It's been a little over half a day since this issue, both unable to log into game or the support site. By tonight it'll be 24 hours and if it still doesn't work I'll pm you.

To anyone else suffering from this issue and wants to play:

I can connect to Warframe once I turn on WiFi hotspot using my mobile network. This may be a workaround for those who don't have access to a VPN, but have a decent connection/plan on their mobile devices. Hope this helps.

On 11/21/2016 at 10:25 AM, [DE]Taylor said:

yes pls i just want to kill grineer and throw money for platinums.

also, logging in on the website doesnt display the error anymore i just get the "login failed".

3 hours ago, AsherBloodfallen said:

also, logging in on the website doesnt display the error anymore i just get the "login failed".

they probably just removed that specific error message and replaced it with the general "login failed" message

In my one and a half year of playtime of warframe i usually have some small issue logging in or downloading but this is the longest time i have this issue that i cant login for the whole 24hrs.Come on DE wtf are you guyz doing.

Also at a crucial time of nova prime getting vaulted and valkyr prime release come ooooooonnnnn.

Edited by Darklord_Tou

11 hours ago, Harutora-Joushiro said:

I gave the most simplest example IP to illustrate in a very simple manner, obviously you are too "cool" to showoff your "expertise" and forget the basic too often, if you ever had any basic knowledge that is. But anyways, from now on, don't try to give your "expert" opinion on bug report forums. This section is for DE to look at and comment if necessary, not for your show boating.

...and your "simple" example shows your "expertise" to the fullest. furthermore i didn't see you given any solution at all to the problem (btw, where did YOU ever read about any rule that only bug posts are allowed here? - link please). from now on, how about YOU stop trolling and post only helpfull comments - or none at all (for which the world would not be worse off).

On 21/11/2016 at 2:50 PM, mahoraz said:

ofcourse we are getting the same "blacklist: ignored tar" error message when we try to contact support as they use the same login system.....

These forums also use the same login system, but you are able to access it. Some players have been able to submit tickets, which is why I asked.

11 hours ago, AsherBloodfallen said:

It's been more than 24 hours and you're getting the message? :(

If so, you'll have to use a VPN unfortunately. Please submit a ticket if you can, and we'll add your name to the list of players affected. :'(

17 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

If so, you'll have to use a VPN unfortunately. Please submit a ticket if you can, and we'll add your name to the list of players affected. :'(

I have this problem as well, so the day i reserved to farm the new prime stuff is going to be wasted. The thing here is after almost 3 years playing here im not angry, a bit annoyed yes, but at this point im so used to this kind of stuff. You guys are lucky that i like your game enough to tolerate all this LOL. I just hope i dont have this issue tomorrow.

17 hours ago, fr4gb4ll said:

...and your "simple" example shows your "expertise" to the fullest. furthermore i didn't see you given any solution at all to the problem (btw, where did YOU ever read about any rule that only bug posts are allowed here? - link please). from now on, how about YOU stop trolling and post only helpfull comments - or none at all (for which the world would not be worse off).

This place is not for me to give solution, get some glasses and read which forum area you are one. this is bug report forum, not player helping player forum. If you still don't understand these simple things, you need some professional help.

Problem solved for now. Counting days as to when it starts again, it will be my 7th time next one. Here is hoping it doesn't happen 7th time.

On 11/22/2016 at 0:29 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

i'll try, unfortunately i'm not well versed in these kinds of stuff

14 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

i've been having this "login error blacklist ignored tar" too, and now it just says "login failed". how am i supposed to send ticket when i can't login to the main website

Hello my friend was banned because his caps lock was on. I want help him with screen share in skype and forgot password.... And i was said look at the Caps Lock, and it is was on, he turn off the Caps Lock but it was late. And we want your help to play together. His name is Martin72035.

Edited by CCCX02