Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Error: BLACKLIST: IGNORED TAR

sIkIlmahFuD

@[DE]Taylor , is it possible for the support team to manually whitelist people's IPs?

I can connect on the forums at all times (But then again it kept me logged in here so I've no idea what happens if I log out), yet I can't access the game and main website, I tried writing a support ticket which of course redirects me to logging in which fails without a reasonable explanation. "Login failed" is all I got, but I'm 100% certain the information was valid. 

Sometimes, the site won't even load and the connection is blocked as soon as I attempt to reach the site. I've tried the 10 steps listed under your Support section for launchers and none of it worked.

Either way, since I can't really make a support ticket, I'm kinda doomed.

Edited by RavenCorella

We

On 8.11.2016 at 5:24 PM, XRaidriaRX said:

Well , the problem was fortunately solved by some hotfixes . I just relogged in day later . Do u still have that issue ?

Ok, guys ! The problem appeared again. Can't log in caz " wrong info " , All my mates have similar issue . So , waitin' for another hotfix...

Edited by XRaidriaRX

Well, I don't know what is happenin'  I couldn't see any reactions and replies from DE for that 'login failure' issue . Lots of people here can't get in the game properly . But nothing changes . I don't even sure , will anyone see this topic or no. The hotfix with ash and some stuff n fixes has just come but the problem is still there... Ehh... Confused

On 22/11/2016 at 10:26 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

These forums also use the same login system, but you are able to access it. Some players have been able to submit tickets, which is why I asked.

these forums also use a cookie based login system.... i used a VPN to login to the forums and got it to create the cookie that keeps me logged in so i can access it even without the VPN itself being on. If i sent you my original IP as text with a support ticket, the admins would reject it because the origin IP does not match the sent IP (i could send any IP i wish and claim it was blocked, even a REAL blacklisted IP).

Well i'm joining the club ! *yay* Got this problem yesterday at around 7pm i disconnected after seeing my new born kavat reseting after every mission i did with him since then can't reconnect normaly... I'm hoping this issue can be fixed soon .

I'm on over 7 days with this issue. a VPN worked for a single day last Tuesday. Since then can't get on with any different IP or anything, Created a second account which is this one, and it works fine. Support just gives me a run around full of crap. I initially was told use a vpn, messaged again when that didn't work and got told to verify game cache, which matters so much when I can't even log into the website. This morning I got told again it's an IP block, use a VPN despite specifying I can't connect with any connection, Phone, my connection, VPN, Tried using my parents network when I was there over the weekend and still couldn't login to the site. but it's an IP block.

On 11/22/2016 at 0:25 AM, [DE]Taylor said:

Hey guys, I'm so sorry that you're all experiencing this. As of this moment, this issue should only be affecting your account for 24 hours - if you receive a "IGNORED TAR" error message, wait a day and it should be fixed. 

If you still don't have access after 24 hours, you'll unfortunately have to use a VPN to access the game until we can work out the kinks in our fix. We are aware of this issue and we are looking for a solution, so your patience in this time is really appreciated. Hopefully the affected accounts will have access returned to them soon.

Thanks Tenno. :community:

welp this issue is back again was able to play for a day or two... GG guyz.

EDIT:This is the first game i see that actualy tells you to use vpn to play the game wtf guyz.

Edited by Darklord_Tou

Just logged in. Assuming DE Nate fixed this after my email reply. Thank you. Just off to work so hoping that it will still work when I get home. If it does I will let support know it is resolved. I had not been able to log in since Thurs 24th late pm UK time if that helps anyone locate a specific issue.

Turns out this was wrong. Was a coincidence it started working as this afternoon I got this support reply.

"Unfortunately this is a part of the IP protection that is enabled for the Warframe Servers and is a completely automated system. All of these bans are temporary, but Support does not have a means of sharing how long these bans can be, or removing them manually. In the mean time, using a fast and reliable VPN for your area can be a temporary fix until the ban is lifted from your IP. I would suggest trying once each day to login to Warframe so that you know when the ban has been lifted.

Sorry that I can't be of more help in this situation :("

Edited by Badgerzzz
additional information

Yey I have same issue and it's just after I got 250 day reward... Would send support ticket If I could Log in into Main Warframe site. Was able to log in yesterday using mobile phone as hotspot but it's not reliable becouse i have poor mobile connection in the area.  

I'm awaiting reply.

Edited by Mojhe1

Can anyone add me to the Tar - Pit error club?

*sigh* cannot login on website neither game. Gladly i just remember to auto login on forums so that allow me to write this way.

Will try the CCleaner Tip and see how it goes. But i wish we can get soon a smoother solution to this issue.

Cheers to all the Tenno with the same problem.