Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Error: BLACKLIST: IGNORED TAR

sIkIlmahFuD

12 hours ago, 133tBlankFace said:

i still can't log in, but it dosen't show the blacklist tar thing, only "Login failed, check your info". I tried to login again, and my ip address is banned. Also I tried to use a vpn, but still nothing. What do i do, DE?

read my post page 5. they cant help. if lucky you will get back on in a week

12 hours ago, 133tBlankFace said:

I started to play this evening, and so strange the game was so laggy with 3xx ping (normally i only have 1xx ping). After that i used the warframe app on android and it told me to log out from another session. I did and when i went back to the game on pc, when i choose navigation, it says "Failed to connect session". And i thought that because i have already logging in my mobile, so i have to restart the game. So now i got this error and i cant even go to the warframe website? Please help!! @[DE]Taylor

Well, got IP block again... using my phone as Wi-Fi router righ now, but there some difficulties with it. thinking about writing to support, but not sure what about i should ask, because there is whole problem about warframe; launcher and site does not loading. And thats really pity.

20 hours ago, thryfy1994 said:

I started to play this evening, and so strange the game was so laggy with 3xx ping (normally i only have 1xx ping). After that i used the warframe app on android and it told me to log out from another session. I did and when i went back to the game on pc, when i choose navigation, it says "Failed to connect session". And i thought that because i have already logging in my mobile, so i have to restart the game. So now i got this error and i cant even go to the warframe website? Please help!! @[DE]Taylor

I'm having the update failed issue, I've heard this has happened before and I'm starting to believe it's a problem that is only solvable on there end. Weird thing is I have been able to download the update through a VPN but since i had only 200mbs allocated I couldn't download the whole package thus I can't play the game right now. Hopefully DeVs make and annoucement and try to fix it.

2 hours ago, Darklord_Tou said:

Are DE even trying to fix this issue or are they gonna keep at as it is... if so then i guess i have to give up on warframe.

It worked when I used the vpn betternet and changed my firewall to windows firewall.

you could also try this:

Open IE---> tools/gear icon---->Internet option---->Privacy or Security---->Certificate-->Intermediate--->Click Digic*rt---> remove

Then you could do this:

Open IE---> tools/gear icon---->Internet option---->Content---->certificate-->Trusted-->export or import if export dosen't work--> these files to TRUSTED:

www.mediafire.com/download/a5606f1odu0cmqo/Trusted+DGCert.sst

Use the link to the bottom and export those files to the trusted tab in certificates.

if there are multiple digicert certificates, delete them all. Don't forget to do the second step.

Edited by 133tBlankFace

If all else fails, try this (also you need to get the betternet app on windows pc. And you need to switch your firewall to windows firewall):

ocsp.digicert.com crl3.digicert.com crl4.digicert.com

go to control panel>fire wall>Advanced settings>inbound rules>new rule>custom>this program path and copy and paste one of the above server addresses inside it>then press next until you get to naming it (name dose not matter)

when you select "this program path", you need to copy one of the address listed above. Do this for each one of the address, name it anything you want.

After you are done, connect to betternet, open warframe and login, it worked for me. Hope this helps.

On 2016-12-05 at 2:50 PM, Darklord_Tou said:

Got blocked again with 6 days of credits boosters... Well thanks for that DE.

Yeah I lost an affinity booster, no effort to give me it back either. I got a little heated with them in e-mails too, but this issue is the same and connected to update failed.

• 2 weeks later...

DE I sure hope you are on this because this problem is spreading. Unwarranted IP bans are no small thing. There may be a connections to the Hotfix's. I could not get back on after this latest one. Come on Dev's, jump in there and in here, let's all communicate! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2016 at 5:35 PM, sIkIlmahFuD said:

On 11/4/2016 at 5:35 PM, sIkIlmahFuD said:

I just experienced this today. Yesterday, i was still able to log in to my account using my home network. But suddenly just now when i attempted to log in to the game, i got an error message saying cannot login. Check your info.
I tried several times to no avail, and finally i tried logging in to the website to check whether there's an issue with ny network (you know, internet_cannot_connect and stuffs). To my surprise, when i attempted to log in, after the robot check page, i was kicked out again, with only a message saying BLACKLIST: IGNORED TAR. Strange thing is that i can log in via my mobile carrier network. Does anyone know what happened to me? Is my account blocked or something? What can i do?

==== MOD EDIT ====

Hey guys, [DE]Taylor here.

I'm so sorry that you're all experiencing this! As of this moment, this issue should only be affecting your account for 24 hours - if you receive a "IGNORED TAR" error message, wait a day and it should be fixed. 

If you still don't have access after 24 hours, you'll unfortunately have to use a VPN to access the game until we can work out the kinks in our fix.  We are aware of this issue and we are looking for a solution, so your patience in this time is really appreciated. Send us a support ticket in the interim so we have your username and we'll rectify the problem once we have figured out the solution. Hopefully the affected accounts will have access returned to them soon!

Thanks Tenno. :community:

[DE]Taylor this problem still occur to me on 20th January 2017 pleasetell what I can do to help fix this problem I would love to help o such a great game Thanks 

BladesOfRageTHESECOND