Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Miasma ? Instakill Or Numbers ?

Tomyhunter

Remember those Artifact Weekend? There were 20 waves and a lot of pain. My Saryn's Miasma and Frost's Globe were the only two things between Artifact and Grineer hordes (we also got Loki and Rhino, but... well, they weren't too useful).

Miasma with maxed Focus does 325 true dmg each sec and now venoms seems to work in multiplayer (yesterday in a random pub i hit only 1 spore agains infesteds and.. omg NUMBERS IN MY SCREEN JUMPING EVERYWHERE !)

Remember those Artifact Weekend? There were 20 waves and a lot of pain. My Saryn's Miasma and Frost's Globe were the only two things between Artifact and Grineer hordes (we also got Loki and Rhino, but... well, they weren't too useful).

You had Loki angainst the grineer and he was not so usefull? Almost fall of my chair. Apprently the user didn't have decoy and more importantly Radial Disarm equipped :D

It's poison damage, which ignores scaling armor on all (current) mobs. The net damage without any mods is something like 848 total at max rank. Fully modded I think it's around 1.6k (as both Focus AND Continuity work with it).

It does deal full damage to bosses, but how it deals damage and the amount it deals isn't overly high compared to (most) boss HP bars. What makes Miasma good is its aoe burst, not its DPS.

Wikia says it does "212 Poison damage per second for 4 seconds."

only 848 damage total, less than most ultis, But it ignores armor and Continuity and focus both effect it.

since most trash mobs in the normal game have 200-500 hitpoints I guess it seems like a kill button.

Ember world on fire does 400 for longer, but its Fire elemental, and resisted badly

Edited by Tatersail