Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Ivara Builds?

(XBOX)BigQuadTodd

Question

Im going to get Ivara in probably a couple of weeks because all I need is bp and helm, but what build should I use? Im going for a sleep arrow a prowl build and I'm currently thinking of this:

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Ivara/t_30_4320420030_2-0-10-4-3-5-5-7-5-6-2-5-8-8-5-49-4-7-55-6-5-479-5-10-481-1-10-613-9-5_2-6-481-7-6-6-4-9-49-7-479-7-55-11-5-9-8-14-613-9_0/en/1-0-42

is this good or should I change it, or build for something else? 

5 answers to this question

Here's my prowl/arrow build. Good for pick pocketing and such.

1st - Mods

2nd - Abilities

I run another slightly different with Infiltrate for spys.

However. that build is nice. Keep in mind if you drop below 100% power strength you will not always pickpocket an enemy on the first try. The build i have there, low effeciency, but high duration, so it cost a little more to cast spells, but high duration keeps the drain down. Anywho, Given her base cost for her 1, 2 and 3 are only 25 energy, having 65% effienciency only makes them 34 cost. Given Ivara's high power pool, and high duration. High effeciency isnt a must, aside from her 4 spam.  Which is generally a different build all together

EDIT;' thats with just 2 forma. Keep in mind you could throw on another, used Primed flow. Also something other than Energy Siphon may not be a bad idea. I like it for when i make a stealth arrow, then go out of my 3 to recharge. The aura is a bit situation in that case. 

Edited by CCamp88

If you're going to be using Prowl for most of the mission, drop Energy Siphon and change it for something else because Energy Siphon is disabled while Prowl is active. Use Corrosive Projection for more damage against armored enemies or Enemy Radar or Loot Detector for utility.

If you intend to play solo and will be using Prowl for most of the mission, you also won't need Vitality. What you replace it with is up to you; I'll get to this later. If you're intending to play with a squad, keep it there in case of crossfire or area of effect damage aimed at other squad members.

Reduce Fleeting Expertise to rank 4 instead of rank 5. You get no benefit from increasing your efficiency above 175%, so using rank 5 Fleeting Expertise is costing you -10% duration. Similarly, you can reduce Streamline to rank 4 to save one mod capacity, which corresponds to 5 more starting energy or can possibly save you a Forma.

I personally use maxed Narrow Minded with Overextended, Transient Fortitude, and Power Drift instead of Stretch, Intensify, and Cunning Drift. This gets me a bit less power strength for a bit more power range. This is mostly a playstyle choice, so do what works for you.

I mentioned earlier that you can remove Vitality if you are playing solo and remaining invisible. I've currently using Constitution for more duration or Infiltrate to bypass laser gates and get a bit more movement speed depending on the mission type in that mod slot, but pick something that suits you.

Edited by Inarticulate

Replace vitality with quick thinking if you can. If you want to use both fleeting and streamline, you probably want to have them 1 rank from maxed out instead of completely maxed, so you save some capacity and duration.

You probably want corrosive projection most of the time instead of energy siphon because you are in prowl anyway.

You can replace intensify with constitution. Also when formaing I like to avoid adding more than 1 V. Continuity can always be useful, but not all builds need str.

First thing that springs to mind is you have efficiency at 190%, but it caps at 175%, so you could reduce Streamline or Fleeting Expertise.

For a prowl it depends on what you intend to do with it...move silently, steal stuff or crack out headshots.

Keep your duration up to minimise energy drain and reduce steal time, but this will reduce your steal range so you'll have to get closer to your target.

Increase efficiency makes it all cheaper, but makes stealing longer

Range - adds to your steal range but decreases loot chance.

Strength makes everything more expensive (activation,melee cost, damage cost, drain, steal time etc.) but will increase your headshot bonus

So, it depends on how you want to play her....my build (which has no guarantee of being any good, but it works for me)

Energy Siphon, Primed Flow, Streamline (15%) Infiltrate (a brilliant mod to get if you have access to the syndicate), Constitution, Primed Continuity, Narrow Minded, Fleeting Expertise and Stretch (to balance out Narrow Minded).

This gives me a mission long prowl with a decent enough steal range and the ability to walk though laser traps etc.

I love Ivara - one of my favourite frames

Have fun!