Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Weapon Pricing

(XBOX)GeckoGenesis

Question

12 answers to this question

I usually sell syndicate weapons for 30-40 plat, and you probably shouldn't pay much more than that for them, if you have the time to wait to find another vendor. Offering a syndicate weapon of your own is a pretty fair trade. Otherwise, try something with comparable platinum value, like a corrupted mod or two.

15 minutes ago, TheLocalHentai said:

It's a waiting game. Some people, like me, will sell for 20p.

i sell melees for 50, as a pack of 3 melees from each 120

you, sir, are off any healthy value, there are too many out of you , honestly, and it kills warframe short- and longrange, you can believe me if you have a sense for common economy

its a lot of time and work to get the standing together

why are you guys not asking DE selling 1000 plat for one dollar/euro and their huge primepacks for 20 dollar/euros ? and then get your answer

greed has many faces, the ugliest one is too low values for getting plat ...

im not discussing this ...

there is no excuse for: some people have cash or not, changing the mind and doing smth for - even in warframe - is possible to keep "a respectable" value, just mentioning LOUD one time

the pink cloud before youre computer which you think or imaging youre sitting in doesnt exist ...

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, aoguro said:

for a low MR player, yea, its tough. but for me (MR22) I get 23k standing per day (that can be gotten fairly easily, a few decent lvl missions) + doing the syndicate missions nets roughly 15k per day (doing main faction and the allied faction) = roughly 38k per day not counting getting the emblems. that's roughly 3-4 days of casual play for me and not needed to buy anything from the syndicates. not really all that hard

8 hours ago, aoguro said:

you, sir, are off any healthy value, there are too many out of you , honestly, and it kills warframe short- and longrange, you can believe me if you have a sense for common economy

its a free market my friend and competition is healthy. price fixing isnt.

I sell tons of syndicate stuff on Xbox and our prices are still higher than PC although they have been falling lately.

Here's what I would pay for syndicate stuff as a buyer:

Arch parts 10 to 15p

Mods: 10 to 20p (seems to be in flux.  There are a few new mods that have bumped prices back to the 20p range.  I don't know how long it will last.)

Secondaries: 35 to 40p.  You wont be able to find anyone selling these this week.

Primaries: 40 to 45p.  Again, you won't find anyone selling this week.

Melee: Eventually, same as Primaries.  This week, more.  I've sold them for 100 (very early), 80, 75, and 70.  If you buy the second or third day, I'd expect to pay 60 to 80.

The best thing to trade is another syndicate melee.  Otherwise expect to overpay in trade because you are trying to entice a seller to take something besides plat.  I've had several people offer me the 70 to 100p frame sets (Nova, Saryn, Trinity.)  Other sellers have taken arcanes in trade.

16 hours ago, aoguro said:

why are you guys not asking DE selling 1000 plat for one dollar/euro and their huge primepacks for 20 dollar/euros ? and then get your answer

greed has many faces, the ugliest one is too low values for getting plat ...

im not discussing this ...

there is no excuse for: some people have cash or not, changing the mind and doing smth for - even in warframe - is possible to keep "a respectable" value, just mentioning LOUD one time

the pink cloud before youre computer which you think or imaging youre sitting in doesnt exist ...

Kinda ironic that you mention greed.