Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Medaillion on Uranus

bluepheonix13

Question

So I was doing my Hexis Exterminate mission today and stumbled on this Medaillion in the room with the waterfall:

Spoiler

7M1IcN7.jpg

jH0nbcI.jpg

I kept looking for 15min and didn't find a way. Am I blind or is that Medaillion just unreachable?

Edit: I know that a few of these beams are broken and you can get through that opening, but those are two different sections in that room. See:

Spoiler

ToCfRmc.jpg

2nd edit: I also tried going above and searching for a way down with no luck:

Spoiler

t8pTSx8.jpg

Edited by bluepheonix13

12 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, bluepheonix13 said:

You mean these?

Hide contents

ik7LcYY.jpg

They are on the right of the Medaillion and just lead into an empty little hole with no other way out than through this opening.

Have you thought of jumping left after getting through the beams?

6 minutes ago, Omnipower said:

WEll think maybe loki "probably" may be only one to do that if you can get his decoy in there to switch tele. I tried it with nova wormhole but like those energy walls in grineer ships that works similar to stopping her.

That may indeed work, same as cheating on some drift puzzles on Lua. It isn't as bad this time, because it's just a single and normal medaillion, but it would be pretty depressing to see a 5k rep medaillion or an ayatan sculpture behind that.

29 minutes ago, bluepheonix13 said:

That may indeed work, same as cheating on some drift puzzles on Lua. It isn't as bad this time, because it's just a single and normal medaillion, but it would be pretty depressing to see a 5k rep medaillion or an ayatan sculpture behind that.

Loki masterrace never disappoints you!

1 hour ago, Jeloxale said:

Uh hard to say this time. I'll go look for that room and be back soon with the answer.

Edit: Alright seems like there's no legit way to get that medallion. Loki can get it with switch tp tho.

39 minutes ago, Omnipower said:

WEll think maybe loki "probably" may be only one to do that if you can get his decoy in there to switch tele. I tried it with nova wormhole but like those energy walls in grineer ships that works similar to stopping her.

Thank you, was just looking for this confirmation. I'll remember to do Uranus syndicate missions with Loki from now on.