The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Note of appreciation to DE

(XBOX)Oussii

Well, This time you really surprised me DE
 and i thank you for that

After the preview index update, whenever i forma a weapon or a frame, the mechanism keeps the most possible mods i had on the last built

Very smart move, it saved me the hassle to remember what where the mods and surely save the time

So really thank you for that great option, i really like it. Good job

Just now, X3Evanescence said:

Yeah, it is an extremely convenient feature, and the fact that Rank 0 Mod capacity is now increased based on your Mastery rank gives a bit more meaning to be ranking up your Mastery beyond 13. It is a step in the right direction :thumbup::smile:

I am already MR22, so this step helps a lot since at level 0 i have at least 54 capacities to fill from the start

7 hours ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

I am already MR22, so this step helps a lot since at level 0 i have at least 54 capacities to fill from the start

Same. Basically I can forma any weapon and take into any sortie and I'll be fine. While frame can also fit basically their whole main build as well, it bothers me I cannot use their abilities until unlocked and some are useless unless ranked. Can't wait for rank 23 (well, 24 is my next goal since I do need more loadout slots and I'm not able to buy anymore)