Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

stuck on TWW (spoiler)

Skathes

Question

might be a bug. stuck on the orbiter section when ordis trying to purge ship, cant figure out how to get past the air currents, already died once and now door wont even open again. cant leave mission or quit game without killing program as well.

Edited by Skathes

24 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, Skathes said:

might be a bug. stuck on the orbiter section when ordis trying to purge ship, cant figure out how to get past the air currents, already died once and now door wont even open again. cant leave mission or quit game without killing program as well.

Same for me man... shade stopped shooting at me too...

Same.  

I think I made it to navigation once - it displayed me floating in blue... then 2 seconds later I was suddenly standing next to the chair. Ordis told me once more to get to navigation, then mission failed.

I've 'failed' 3 times and it's not clear to me whether it's just broken or if I'm supposed to dance the Konami code or some magic BS to get anywhere.

It problaby is your sentinel killing you again and again and again.

I am stuck as well as you, with my Helios shooting me in the back on the last ramp. In other parts of the ship you may be able somewhat to avoid the projectiles, but in that last ramp...it's a killing zone.

I am also stuck in the transference room, restarting after Alt F4 and crashing does not seem to correct the issue. Occasionally Ordis seems to get bored of killing me with my Carrier prime however and it starts following me again rather than killing me. Any way around this show-stopper outside of luck?

17 minutes ago, TacticalOwl said:

you need to avoid the gas, by going left and right, basically the side opposed to the hole from where the gas comes

I already found... it was a bug that caused the door not to open and without a yellow marker.