Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[SPOILER] TWW : Veiled Mods

lukinu_u

On 11/14/2016 at 4:42 AM, Sylvermor said:

There's one mission that you must kill 15 enemies in a row while wall dashing or wall latching without touching the floor. I recommend to go into Kala-azar, since at the roof there's a point in which you can do an infinite wall dashing without moving the camera, which lets you hip-fire without problems (as long as you bring a weapon with a good precision, shouldn't be a problem). Later on I'll upload both the spot and the mod. (The mod, if I'm not wrong, was for the Ignis, +6.8% Cold, +6.4% Status (useless IMO) and +4% Reload).

Edit:

Lanka (Heat + Toxic + Magazine):

Hide contents

QFZ4ltM.jpg

Ignis (Cold + Status + Recharge):

Hide contents

r5gMwGd.jpg

Wall Dashing trick (Kala-Azar):

Hide contents

H1QbDlW.jpg

yjktcvs.jpg

^ With this position, keeping pressed AS + Spacebar allows you to infinite walljumping, while being allowed to kill all the infested incoming to the defense point.

Mine says 15 in a row without setting off an alarm while spidermanning or this would be helpful lost sat the beginning of round.  Also it never updates like some of the others do so you don't even know if you are getting credit.  it never shows i get any kills while wall latching as loki either that or their is some unknown rule against latching.

Edited by REDBEARDND98

Alright ive gotten 4 of these done but this one is glitched imo.  

riven.png

I figured with these mods and lokis passive i can wall hang plenty long to kill 15.  As someone else suggested AKKAD Eris is pretty easy mode for wall gliding and wall hanging but do to the alarm component I had to join a defense already in progress.  Which after a few joins is pretty easy.  Asked the blokes there to let me solo kill a wave or two while wall hanging to get this riven mod done.  I could wall hang pretty much indefinitely and killed 2 waves no problem.  But nothing counted no tracking as they normally do.  I double and triple checked all steps.  Loaded on rifle no alarms etc etc.  the icon came up at beginning and everything.  Just did not track.  So anyone have any ideas.  I've tried it on other warframes and in other match's I can't get it to track even one kill.

loki_mods.png

loki_wall_hang.png