Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[SPOILER] TWW : Veiled Mods

lukinu_u

How I said in another topic about these mods, I need to do 5 headshot during a SINGLE aim glide.
It's really hard, and for that, I wanted to simulate the best condition to beat it in simulacrum with using Zephyr, a sniper and grouped enemis, but can we beat them in Simulacrum ?

I think I finished it but I'm not sure and I can verify because I dont know if we can do it in Simulacrum.

I actually had this one. I got it by stripping all of the mods off of my Braton Prime, building only fire rate and reduced recoil, slotted the Riven mod, and did an aim glide to shoot a level 30 Grineer Heavy Gunner in the head 4 times in a row. Thankfully it doesn't mean require kills.

Edited by RevolutionFour
spelling error

Finally done it.

For every players who have the same test :
-You NEED to go on a mission, Simulacrum doesn't work.
-You need perform headshot, and not headshot kills.
-You can take Zephyr to stay longer in the sky and be more stable while aim glide.

I will also show you my mod ^^
20161112111425_1.jpg

+94%.5% critical damages
+51.2% fly speed
+85.2% slash damages

guys, i need to scan a simaris target with a dragon stone on me, does simaris test works? or must i do it in a mission (cool already did my hunt today...) someone did it cause i tought i won but nothing happen (it say its a veiled mod for rifle) so i putted it in my soma do it works?

Just now, velak95 said:

i need sustain a x3 combo multiplier with melee for 30 sec  with extinguished dragon key xd

Not that hard.

Extinguished keys won't inhibit your melee weapons ability to build a combo counter.

If anything, you can just keep attacking one enemy and keep that 3x multiplier up for as long as you want.

10 hours ago, lukinu_u said:

5 headshot during a SINGLE aim glide.

I needed to do this as well, tried some different things. The ONE thing that worked just fine for me was when I brought out my Burston P, put on all the fire rate mods and multishot mod. Went into a high level mission so I wouldn't 1-shot even with no damage mods. Aim glided > aimed at head > fired > instant 5 headshots.

1 hour ago, ViolentSweed said:

You need to equip it on the actual weapon that is in the mod title. Like how my mod is for the Attica

iY7MgkH.png

I saw the first two bonuses and then I couldn't help but puke seeing the weapon recoil...

I don't have a screenshot but I got a

Grakata Parapha

+49.5% damage to infested

+93.6% heat damage.

Edited by Nowe999
Typo fix

Successfully did the two I have, they were not too hard though, sustain 3x Melee combo multiplier for 30 seconds and succesfully complete a level 30 or higher extermination mission without being detected, using a hobbled key. I await the next challenges.

Edited by UrielColtan

There's one mission that you must kill 15 enemies in a row while wall dashing or wall latching without touching the floor. I recommend to go into Kala-azar, since at the roof there's a point in which you can do an infinite wall dashing without moving the camera, which lets you hip-fire without problems (as long as you bring a weapon with a good precision, shouldn't be a problem). Later on I'll upload both the spot and the mod. (The mod, if I'm not wrong, was for the Ignis, +6.8% Cold, +6.4% Status (useless IMO) and +4% Reload).

Edit:

Lanka (Heat + Toxic + Magazine):

Spoiler

QFZ4ltM.jpg

Ignis (Cold + Status + Recharge):

Spoiler

r5gMwGd.jpg

Wall Dashing trick (Kala-Azar):

Spoiler

H1QbDlW.jpg

yjktcvs.jpg

^ With this position, keeping pressed AS + Spacebar allows you to infinite walljumping, while being allowed to kill all the infested incoming to the defense point.

Edited by Sylvermor
Added Screenshots and explanation of the Wall Dashing challenge

On 12.11.2016 at 10:55 AM, lukinu_u said:

How I said in another topic about these mods, I need to do 5 headshot during a SINGLE aim glide.
It's really hard, and for that, I wanted to simulate the best condition to beat it in simulacrum with using Zephyr, a sniper and grouped enemis, but can we beat them in Simulacrum ?

I think I finished it but I'm not sure and I can verify because I dont know if we can do it in Simulacrum.

Clam m8 had the same condition as u. He completed it doing 5 headshots to 1 heavy gunner during aim glide.