Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rifle riven mod 30 stealth kills help!

SoulEaterReaper

Question

18 answers to this question

I can't be certain, but my guess is that it must not just be finishers (kills with melee weapon while stealth) but also the enemy cannot be effected by a status proc (ie blind) to trigger it. So you should try loki or ivara, then melee stab. See if that works. 

I had  a Riven rifle mod and it said for me to kill 53 enemies without getting a status effect, i had it on my rifle at the time and all I can confirm for this particular mod requirement that all you need to do is kill stuff in any way or form, i used Ember and got it done with WoF. 

As with this mod try putting it on a high dmg bow or rifle, not sure if you have vectis or dread of even well modded paris and see how that fares for you. Hope it works out.

just did it with loki using stealth, killing unalerted enemies.

i had to abort the mission cause i bugged and got stuck and /unstuck did not teleport me out. 

if i abort i lose all progress? now thats new too. now i cant confirm if its working or not.

Edited by SoulEaterReaper

As someone who does stealth missions to power level weapons, let me tell you that it need to be a one shot kill to work with out alerting the target in question. That said, pick a nice big beefy gun that can one off them and throw hush on it. A lot of the sniper rifles work well for this. Next, I would suggest Ivara while using prowl and sleep arrows to work your way through the level killing everything. Be sure to pack a good bit of energy pizzas since they re did how the units react to bodies and such. If all goes right for you, you should be useing sleep arrow pretty regularly and just head shotting the sleeping targets.