Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TWW SPOILERS - 5 Headshots in 5 Aim Glide

Epilogia

Question

So I have finished the questline, and got my Riven Mod.
And I just can't seem to complete the challange it gave to me.

Eiz5div.jpg

I need to get 5 headshots, all of that in 1 Aim Glide.
I thought this will be easy, picked my Zephyr, placed +90% Aim Glide mod in her, and the tried to do it with various Rifles. Soma Prime, Latron Prime, Braton Prime, Grinlok.
I couldn't get more than 3/5, even if I was sure I got the headshot, it didn't go higher. The blood spilled from the enemies' heads and still nothing.
The hitbox is terrible, this challange feels impossible to me.

Any ideas on how to do it?

On 11/12/2016 at 11:40 AM, ForbiddenReality said:

Its very simple, just take an unmodded rifle to sedna like the soma, do any quick easy mission, you have to deal headshots, not headshot kills, i did the challenge with a simple elite lancer by shooting him in the head, dealing like 10 damage, its very simple.

They changed it to headshot kills now its a lot harder to do

On 14.11.2016 at 8:18 PM, NoobBooster said:

i did it with soma p and mirage at wind booster

https://postimg.org/image/pqtuqx3ft/

riven_mod.jpg

Ok your method is the best. I can confirm that. I just go to Jupiter Spy mission and i spawn on map where this wind boosters are on start. I was waitng for enemys and when they come i going to aim glide all the time on wind boosters. When i don't seen any enemys i just still holding aim glide and wait for their coming. Mission complete, headshot kills 5/5 :)

29 minutes ago, Grisznaker said:

Ok your method is the best. I can confirm that. I just go to Jupiter Spy mission and i spawn on map where this wind boosters are on start. I was waitng for enemys and when they come i going to aim glide all the time on wind boosters. When i don't seen any enemys i just still holding aim glide and wait for their coming. Mission complete, headshot kills 5/5 :)

I dont know how you stay still while on the thing so i cant even aim my headshots. Also after i aim glide i keep on falling out of the wind booster

I don´t know if DE "fixed" it, but i keep hitting the ground and then propelled back up over and over

"EDIT" got it by going to a survival mission on jupiter and using vauban with a synoid gammacore with punchthrough

Edited by baslolz

Just now, -VG-Tahabata said:

I done The 5/5 headshots on one single aimglide and 3/3 like 5 times its easy take zephyr Full Aim glide with arcanes too then go to the void {survival} boom soo easy just need practice if you aren't familiar with the sport ;_) Happy Hunting Tenno

Pick a very accurate weapon i done it mostly with Attica and sibaris but pick a weapon that you play good with

For those who are struggling with this because it's not just headshots but actually headshot kills:

Equip glide mods, take vauban and go to earth excavation. Go to a kubrow nest and spawn bastille on it. Shoot the nest so that the kubrows get out and start floating in the air. You will have several kubrows in the same point. You can headshot kill all of them with a strong weapon, even if you have extinguished key equipped. You're welcome.

Use Mag's bubble...auto head shots when you hit the bubble. You need a decent sized bubble and enemies need to be spaced out. Void capture can spawn the room where 2 mobile defense terminals can be(with the pillar that separates them.) You can only set up 4 so after you kill one place a bubble on another enemy while gliding and profit.

Either DE sucks at wording things properly or I'm bugged. My challenge is, word for word, "Get 3 headshots in a single aim glide."

I brought a Soma P with ONLY Vile Acceleration and Shred. I find an enemy and unload bullets into their head while aim gliding. It only registered as 1/3. So is it 3 headshot kills or 3 headshots on 3 different enemies? Even when I get 2 headshots, it doesn't register.

Edited by CherryPauper

9 minutes ago, CherryPauper said:

Either DE sucks at wording things properly or I'm bugged. My challenge is, word for word, "Get 3 headshots in a single aim glide."

I brought a Soma P with ONLY Vile Acceleration and Shred. I find an enemy and unload bullets into their head while aim gliding. It only registered as 1/3. So is it 3 headshot kills or 3 headshots on 3 different enemies? Even when I get 2 headshots, it doesn't register.

I believe they did change the headshot challenge to headshot kills to avoid the very strategy you mention.

Yeah, I just figured it out. If anyone is still having issues, do the following:

1. Use the Zenurik skill tree with ONLY Void Pulse + Void Pulse Mastery selected (so you can frequently use the power.

2. Bring Disarm Loki with 250 range.

3. Go to Corpus Defense on Tessera, Venus (Corpus heads are bigger).

4. Go on top of one of the beams next to the defense target and keep spamming 4. Make sure to kill Moas. Let the Corpus dudes gather around the pod. 

5. When you have about 5-10 dudes wacking the pod, use Zenurik to hang them.

6. Aim glide and spam Soma P (build for high fire rate, crit, and magazine size) into their heads.

Edited by CherryPauper

2 hours ago, MystMan said:

I pretty much did what CherryPauper said. I didn't use Zenurik focus though, I didn't find it necessary, the enemy isn't moving from their place when hitting the pod.

I tried this, but the best i could do is 2 out of 3 needed headshots since i have a slower computer, and moving my mouse fast doesnt really help. This is the closest way i could have done this but its really hard for me, even with 8 crewmen around