Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Spoilers) The war within was better than the second dream

TheBrightKing

Lol... "we got nothing on the lore/story/whatever"...

I don't want to spoil the details to the slower, innocent ones - but now we kinda know EVERYTHING. What is what, who is who, and so on...

I just wonder about the new ones... and I have a reeeeally creepy theory of my own... (BRRR!)

Edited by Vastarov
Typos

I enjoyed TWW but in terms of impact it is unfair to compare it to TSD. I had years of attachment to my warframe and suddenly a child was dropped into my arms. The sudden smash of 'What are the tenno?' theories was absolutely chaotic. I could not even sleep after finishing it (and I would not sleep until I did). The way I viewed my place as the player changed. It questioned my familarity. 

TWW was very interesting because it became something very different from how we normally play. My sibling commented that the feel of the game changed drastically for them on the mountain pass. We couldn't parkour, had new controls and were presented with tutorial puzzles and choices towards an unknown result. Even towards the end of the quest we had to utilize our operator to defeat the queen, our warframe taking the bench seat. (I would have preferred more switch play between our warframe and operator.)

All in all, TWW was good but I didn't walk away with emotional devastation but awe because of DEs potential to expand and introduce elements into Warframe. I look forward to more.

imo the reason why it doesn't give such impact because it didn't reveal that much in the story but the quest was good either way and a nice way to introduce new features. In TSD, it just blasted the secret in front of your face with sudden realization after wondering about the huge question of "What are we?" for years.

Now there's one story I look forward to is Stalker's Origin. Now THAT is one question I'm begging to be answered and hopefully will be revealed in the upcoming quests.

Edited by --Q--Kilade

Guys... really? DE will NEVER be able to top the reveal of TSD, it was by far the biggest mystery in Warframe.

And don't forget, this is a game. And when it came to gameplay, TSD sucked. It was just a few normal missions with a weird walking and one-time boss mechanic. When I replayed it, it felt more like playing a bunch of random missions with a cinematic at the end than a true quest. Why are you focusing entirely on the story? There are so many more aspects to a videogame than just the story.

I am not taking away from TSD, it was great and the effort DE put into it as well worth it, but TWW exceled where TSD was weak, gameplay.

If I were given the option to replay TWW, I would do it in a heart beat because it was new and well designed. The only reason I replay TSD is for some sexy screen shots.

1 minute ago, DrBorris said:

Guys... really? DE will NEVER be able to top the reveal of TSD, it was by far the biggest mystery in Warframe.

And don't forget, this is a game. And when it came to gameplay, TSD sucked. It was just a few normal missions with a weird walking and one-time boss mechanic. When I replayed it, it felt more like playing a bunch of random missions with a cinematic at the end than a true quest. Why are you focusing entirely on the story? There are so many more aspects to a videogame than just the story.

I am not taking away from TSD, it was great and the effort DE put into it as well worth it, but TWW exceled where TSD was weak, gameplay.

If I were given the option to replay TWW, I would do it in a heart beat because it was new and well designed. The only reason I replay TSD is for some sexy screen shots.

This is partially true, the game play is the game's ganeplay it doesnt suck but its the same as doing a bunch of missions

Thats what im trying to say; this has the feeling of being a true cinematic quest more than some missions in a row like the ones that unlock warframes, also the quality of the voice acting, the designs, the character progression and personality was high and i hope DE continues this path of making quests