Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

focus button not working

zoobmer

Question

6 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, NeoRetro10K said:

I wish they'd kept Focus bound to the key press, then required the key hold for the new thing.

I agree that the change is confusing for people who don't have access to The War Within right away.  That could have been communicated better.   But, really, that same thing could be said about the while focus system.

However, I think it's a necessary change.  You only get to use your focus ability once every couple of minutes at best.  With the new 'tap 5' thing, without giving too much away, there are parts of TWW and post TWW content that require you to use it a lot and use it quickly.

2 minutes ago, Buff00n said:

I agree that the change is confusing for people who don't have access to The War Within right away.  That could have been communicated better.   But, really, that same thing could be said about the while focus system.

However, I think it's a necessary change.  You only get to use your focus ability once every couple of minutes at best.  With the new 'tap 5' thing, without giving too much away, there are parts of TWW and post TWW content that require you to use it a lot and use it quickly.

Then again, my suggestion prevents you from getting your Warframe's maximum health reduced and losing all your energy just because you got killed by accidentally pressing the wrong button in a high-level mission.

Edited by NeoRetro10K