Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Human Shields.

Jamescell

NOTE HUMAN SHIELD IS DISCUSSED TOWARDS THE END OF THIS POST. I feel like adding enemy friendly fire would be a good add in feature to Warframe, imagine fighting a boss or a melee Grineer, while surrounded by a handful of soldiers trying to shoot you but at also missing and glancing they're locked in combat ally. I think friendly fire would allow for more skillful maneuvers around enemies, and although it could potentially be exploited, makes combat feel a little more real. In my opinion there would be a low threshold of exploitation because of how fast we can kill most enemies anyway, and I don't think friendly fire from a few Grineer at LechKrill would allow for players who could not normally beat him succeed over the boss. A possible solution for the minor exploit some probably have issues with could be an exp reduction for every enemy killed by friendly fire, so enemies killed by friendly fire either give less exp or none at all. Friendly fire could open the door for tactical maneuvers such as the human shield allowing for Tenno to either pick up dead enemies, or capture enemies and use them as shields, at a reduction of speed. I won't be arguing my point of view on this post because that somehow translates into me not Being able to handle criticism.

what about bullet attractor drawing in all fire not just the tenno's ie corpus shooting at you kill themselves, would make mag a little stronger

it does this allready.

but it does not work on flamethrowers.

just throw bullet attractor on a heavy grineer gunner and watch him die.

a human shield animation would be interesting for stealth gameplay, but it should have some extra effects, like opening noramlly closed doors or something like that.

Enemy Friendly Fire...i dont know, it would nerf Nyx a little bit, because its her ability to turn them against eachother.

Edited by LazerusKI